Status: happily completed.

Forgetting Bee

doubts;

Bethany “Bee” Sawyers was fifteen when she met him, she was sixteen when she said she loved him, seventeen when she lost her virginity to him, and twenty-one when she married him. And she never looked back.

Bee couldn’t quite feel anything, despite her racing heart that was desperate to escape her ribcage. Her palms were slightly damp, and her eyes felt heavy of exhaustion and the amount of tears she had shed in the past hour.
“Mrs Sawyer?” the voice of calm doctor called from the doorway. Bee couldn’t have looked up any quicker, as tears welled in her eyes. “Is he alive?” she desperately asked, her voice crackling. The doctor, who looked fairly young, gave her a simple, reassuring smile.
“He’s alive.” He confirmed, and that’s all Bee needed to hear for her heart to finally calm down. Bee stood up shakily, at any moment her knees would give way. She walked closer to the doctor and wiped her eyes.

“Is he okay? Please tell me he’s okay.” she begged quietly, looking up at the tall man.
“He’s in a coma Mrs Sawyer- but we believe he has a strong chance surviving it.” The doctor confirmed, and Bee oddly smiled, it wasn’t a smile of happiness, but hope.
“With all due respect doctor, but my husband doesn’t live on chance. He will survive this.” Bee said firmly, and walked into the room. It smelled of disinfectant, and plastic but Bee didn’t care, as she saw her husband lay on the hospital bed, with cuts, bruises and stitches all over his face. A bandage was around his head, and an IV drip connected to his left arm. A heart monitor was also beside him, and the rhythmic sound of his heart steadily beating gave Bee courage.
“I told you not to go out.” She whispered softly, as the tears collected together and fell graciously off her pale cheeks. She sniffed gently, and walked closer to the bed. She dragged the chair from the corner quietly over to his bedside, and sat down, the chair creaking as she did.
“It’s going to be okay Scott. We’re going to be okay.” Bee whispered calmly, and took his limp hand, and squeezed it. She wanted him to squeeze back, but he didn’t.
“You’ll get through this.” Bee said, and wiped her cheek, sniffing again. She doubted herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an idea I've been playing around with, and I have some good ideas. This story probably won't be very long seeing as I have another story up, but I'm kinda losing faith on it.
I hope this gets some feedback, if not, I'm gonna take it down.

read,enjoy,comment.