Status: happily completed.

Forgetting Bee

he smiled;

Two more weeks passed, and it seemed life was fitting back together for Bee and Scott. Bee was pacing in the bathroom, feeling sick with nerves. She was breathing rhythmically; she needed oxygen more than ever.

“Oh my god, oh my god…” she muttered to herself, as she waited another agonizing minute.

This better not be false, she couldn’t take this pain again. She just couldn’t. She thought about killing herself the first time.

Finally, the sixty seconds was up. She stepped closer to the sink, there it was, that little blue sign. The positive sign. She was pregnant.

“Oh my-” a knock interrupted her response.

“Baby, you okay?” Scott’s voice called, and Bee visibly jumped.

“I’ll be right out Scott” she called back, and she heard his footsteps go away. Exhaling deeply, she picked it up and looked closer, so not to be mistaken. It most definitely was blue, a plus sign. It was positive, one hundred per cent.

“I’m pregnant” she whispered in disbelief. She couldn’t believe it, although she should because it was true. She had been sick once, and she was six days late, and she was feeling exhausted all the time. It made sense, seeing as the last time she had sex was two weeks ago, it made perfect sense.

She needed to tell Scott. She internally fought against herself, whether or not she should really tell him, she didn’t want to break his heart again. She didn’t want to have this baby if it meant losing Scott. No what was she thinking, she wanted a baby, she really wanted a baby. But she loved Scott…

She was afraid, that’s what it came down to. She was afraid that if she lost this baby, then she would lose Scott again and when she just got him back, she wouldn’t cope. Shakily, Bee opened the door and treaded out to see Scott was lying on their bed, gazing at the ceiling.

“What took you so long? I want a shower” he teased; she now realized he had his shirt off.
He had been in much better shape lately, and it had paid off. He looked great.

“Sorry” Bee mumbled biting her lip, but quickly stopped. Scott noticed things about Bee, he tended to watch her.

“What’s wrong Bee?” he asked, he did her bite her lip. Bee turned away, and sat at the edge of the bed, “Nothing” she mumbled, and clutched the stick in her hand tightly.

“Bee…” he drawled, and he shuffled and lid behind her, so her back was against his chest, he looked over her shoulder, and saw she was hiding something in her hand. He wrapped his arms loosely around her stomach.

“Talk to me.” He pleads and that’s what it took. Bee’s eyes began to water. Scott instantly went into a protective instinct.

“Sweetie, talk what’s wrong?” he asked, almost panicked. Bee broke from his grasp and stepped away from him.

“Scott…” she blubbered, and tried to control herself.

“Bee, you’re scaring me.” Scott said, worried. He tried to reach out for her hand, but she snatched her hand away.

“I’m pregnant” She exclaimed, through her sobs. Scott’s offering hand dropped and he stared at her in shock. He wasn’t quite sure he had heard her right.

“Pregnant?” he repeated in incredulity. Had she really said those words?

Bee turned sharply to face him, wiping her tear stricken face. “I’m pregnant…” she said sadly.

Scott thought for a moment, and without any further hesitation, smiled. He smiled a full smile, with warmth and happiness sunk into it.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked worriedly. Scott laughed, not cruelly, but light-heartedly and beckoned Bee close, she did and he slung his arms around her hips, tugging her close.

“Because we’re having a baby you daft monkey, you’re pregnant! Why are you crying at this?” Scott asked happily, cheer in his voice.

“What if I lose it Scott? What if we have another miscarriage?” Bee snapped angrily, she couldn’t believe he wasn’t thinking of what could happen. Scott’s smile faded slightly.

“Bee, have some faith. You can’t just assume that it would happen again. Besides I have a feeling…” he urged, smiling softly at her, Bee looked at him and wiped her eyes again.

“You said that last time!” she blurted out, and Scott looked at her, tucking that loose piece of hair behind her ear. She sighed.

“I can’t lose this one Scott, I won’t cope” she added, biting her lip. Scott looked at her, straight on and pecked her shaking lips. She instantly topped biting them.

“Bee, this is a sign.” He whispered in her ear, kissing her face.

“A sign?” she repeated, as she slowly placed her hands either side of his neck, stroking it to relax herself.

“A sign from whatever’s up there…it’s a gift for us. We’ve been through so much shit Bee, especially you, you deserve this baby, there finally letting us have what we want, our own family.” Scott explained calmly, and Bee sniffed and looked at her husband with hopeful eyes. He looked genuinely happy about the news, and supportive.

“I just…I’m so scared.” She whispered, Scott leaned his forehead against hers, and kissed her again, she melted inside.

“I’m scared too. But I’m mostly happy. I want a baby Bee…” Scott said, and laughed at the end of his words. She did too, only lightly.

“We’re both scared okay? But you must be pleased? Perhaps the first baby wasn’t meant to be ours, perhaps heaven needed an angel?” Scott said gently, hugging her, Bee shifted her, and sat on his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist, so she was sitting facing him.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, to keep herself upright.

“What if I miscarry again and never have babies?” Bee asked worriedly, as tears welled in her eyes again. Scott sighed, as the terrifying thought sunk into him.

“Then it was never meant to be. But we can’t live in the dark Bee, thinking that every time you would get pregnant, you would have a miscarriage. We have to be positive Bee. We have to let go of the past, and just hope for the future, you're meant to have children Bee, you're the ideal person for it - you're kind, loving, supportive, and all round amazing” Scott said passionately and pecked her lips, and he tasted a salty tear on them.

“I love you so much” Bee cried, and hugged him, he nuzzled her neck, and kissed it softly, sending a shiver down her spine.

“I love you too Bee, an incredible amount and I promise you that I will love this baby just as much.” Scott promised and kissed her temple. Bee sighed as she hugged him and she never thought she would feel so safe, and secure.

“We’re having a baby” she whispers in his ear and Scott smiled widely, just like he did the first time. Bee smiled too this time, a happy smile.

“Yes we are, we’re going to have a stunning kid” Scott said excitedly, and Bee giggled and they kissed. She never thought she would feel this happy again after Scott’s accident. But it seemed she was happily proven wrong.
--

Four months passed, and it had it be confirmed that Bee’s pregnancy would be safe, and she had no risk of miscarrying again. Bee cried when she heard the news, Scott never felt happier, elated even. It then when it reached the five month mark, and they both mutually decided to discover the gender of their little one.

“Congratulations, you’ll be having a little girl” the doctor said.

This time, Scott cried.

They were going to have a little girl, and they were going to shower her with love, affection and everything a parent should do. They were going to be the best parents they could be. When they returned home and informed everyone on their glorious news, and Bee was tucked up in bed, fast asleep. Scott was tossing and turning, and needed some air.

So he got up, and got dressed, throwing on his jacket and shoes, he quietly left the flat. He ambled down the steps, whistling a soft tune, his hands tucked in his pockets. He nodded at the couple that lived below them as he left the main entrance. They smiled back, glad to know Scott Sawyers was back. Scott couldn’t help but get a strong déjà vu feeling.

Little did he know that Scott had done this before: he had got up in the middle of the night, got dressed, skipped down the steps whistling, and nodded at the people passing by with a secretive grin on his face and escaped into the night.

He sauntered for a while, never a stop in his pace as he walked to his destination. It was pitch black, with only streetlights guiding his way, the occasional car went by. He loved the city being so quiet. Someone bumped into him, a hooded figure but Scott didn’t show fear as he walked it off, and continued his journey.

Super Stores

It was thankfully open 24hrs, so when he walked in, he could hardly believe how quiet it, the occasional shrill of a beep whenever an item was passed through. He went to the knowing aisle, the aisle that himself and his wife had been to many times these past few months.

He walked further down and picked up the item he had been eyeing up for a while. It was a beautiful pink, fluffy bear. It had black eyes, and a darker pink nose. It had a matching pink bow planted on top of its head, and kind white stitched smile. Stitched into its right foot were the words:

My girl

He smiled as he looked at the bear, lying awkward in his hands.

“I’m never forgetting this one.” He murmured to himself, and whistled along the way to the cashier, paid for it quickly. Cheerily, Scott left the store and sauntered back home, the pink bear tucked safely in his jacket pocket.

Scott had done this before, with the t-shirt that was in the box of their last pregnancy. He would sadly never remember that pregnancy or how he felt during it, but he had a feeling, an inkling you could say that he felt exactly as he did now as he was walking into the night. He silently sent a prayer up to the heavens, to his little angel that never got to see the world.

“Sorry I have no memory of you, but you’ll always be in my heart” he thought, as he opened the door, and nodded again at the wanderer in the main entrance. As he jauntily skipped up the steps, he continued his silent conversation.

“Look over your baby sister and your Mommy and Me.” He thought finally, and he smiled to himself, and he was glad no one would understand as he unlocked the door and let himself back in. He closed the door quietly, and shrugged off his jacket, taking the bear out and went into their bedroom, a collapsed crib was up against the wall, and there was a few boxes fluttered around, full of baby stuff. He placed the bear on top of one of the boxes.

In the living room, there were more boxes, full of their own belongings. They were currently in the process of moving, into a four bedroom house nearer Scott’s parents, which thrilled his mother no end. His work have said that if he was still interested he would be welcomed back with open arms, he’d had his beloved boss if he could come back in a couple of months, part-time so he could spend more time with his wife, and new-born child. Bobby accepted immediately.

Scott stripped off his clothes, leaving his boxers on and climbed back into bed as gently as he could so not to wake Bee. However, she had known he had left. She grumbled incoherent words, and Scott hushed her tenderly.

“It’s okay baby, go back to sleep.” He murmured, as he huddled close to her warm body, draping on arm over her protruding stomach, he smiled to himself. He kissed her cheek.

“Goodnight Bee” he whispered, and he made himself comfortable and closed his eyes, the smile never disappearing.
--

The doctors say that Scott Sawyers will most likely never regain his memory again of the ten years he lost. He’ll most likely never remember when he first met his wife, and when he first fell in love with her. Scott didn’t mind that now, all that mattered to him was he had met his wife again and he had fell in love with her again. It was time to forget what he had forgotten and remember what he has now. It was time to move on into the future, where new memories of him and Bee could be made and a new baby bee would be born, so he could enjoy life to its fullest, with his two favourite girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that my friends, is sadly the end :)
It had to be some point, and I think this it's best point to end, happily.
Please share your views on what you thought....
I really can't thank all those who have supported me continously throughout, with regular comments, subscribing...so thank you sincerely :)

If you ever want me to read yours, just send me a message :)

Thanks again, and stay tuned as I have two stories ideas fluttering about....one is Twilight/Paul Fan-Fiction, the other is another original....so any preferences? :D <33

MUCH LOVE <3