Status: happily completed.

Forgetting Bee

you have my heart;

“You’re such an ass!” an sixteen year old Bee screamed with frustration as Scott slowly pulled up to where Bee lived, and he had been to many times. An eighteen-year old Scott rolled his eyes, biting back a smart comment as his girlfriend of a year bitched at him. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white as his teeth gritted against one another; he was losing his patience with her. This girl drove him insane.
“I’m an ass?” Scott scoffs, she was completely overreacting, so he thought. So what, he had smiled at the waitress that served them. This was meant to be a nice, romantic dinner for them, seeing as they both had a busy week, and Scott had surprised her afterschool by telling her he was taking her to dinner. Bee was delighted, until they arrived and ordered. The waitress was stunning, petite with gorgeous born hair, and huge blue eyes and she smiled a bit too friendly in Scott’s direction.
Bee always felt insecure about these things. She always believed that one day Scott would come to his senses and leave her.

“You were blatantly flirting with her!” Bee snapped, and Scott laughed slightly, which irritated Bee more. Scott didn’t find this funny, but what Bee believed, to him that was funny.
“I was not! She asked us both if we wanted drinks, and I smiled and said yes. How is that flirting Beth?” Scott snapped back, his tethers finally wearing away.
Bee’s face with bright red with anger and tears were beginning to fall. Scott sighed and tried to place his hand on her bare knee. She looked beautiful today, in a lovely little summer dress, Scott hadn’t told her that though.
“Don’t touch me!” Bee hissed, and frantically opened the car door, jumped out and slammed it hard, making the car shake. Scott’s patience had completely snapped by now. He hated it when people slammed his car door it made him lose it completely. Sick of her bitchy attitude. Scott unbuckled himself quickly and slammed the door, completely going against his own rule.

“Bethany, stop acting like such a bitch!” he screamed after her, he didn’t care they were in a respected neighbourhood and they were having a very public fight. Bee was huffing towards her house, just before she reached the porch steps, she froze. She spun around quickly, a cold glare on her face; her blonde hair which was lighter due to the sun glowed as it whipped it behind her.

“What did you just call me?” she hissed venomously. Her anger was at a whole new level. Scott would have retreated now, but he was hot with anger, his fists clenched, he was furious with her.

“I called you a bitch because you’re acting like one! I did fuck all wrong at the diner Bethany, you’re acting like I had sex with her! I did nothing wrong!” he boomed, and Bee narrowed her eyes further, her nose scrunched, and Scott believed it to be adorable in any other circumstances.

“Nothing wrong?” she asked in disbelief, and started to walk towards him quickly.
“You’re such a fucking asshole!” she screamed, stomping her foot, she wanted to hit him. In fact, she stormed towards him and pushed him, he didn’t topple over, he was far too strong and well-built for that. He did step back though, just to show it had made an impact. His ego was wounded though and he glared at her. He grabbed her arms, a bit too tightly.
“GET OFF ME!” she screamed, trying to slap him away. He grabbed her forcesfully.
“Calm the fuck down Bee!” he yelled in her face, and Bee sobbed angrily, and managed to wriggle out his grip and ran towards the house again. This time, Scott followed her, and grabbed her wrist tightly and yanked her back. He grabbed her two writs and pushed together and forced her to look at him.

“Listen to me! What you so scared of huh?” Scott asked angrily, he saw fear and desperation in her eyes.
“What are you scared of? Why you overreacting about this?” He demanded, his voice turning down slightly. He needed to get control himself. His breathing became heavier and he told himself internally to calm down.
“You’re going to leave me!” Bee blurted out hysterically, sobbing trying to pull away. Reinforcing his grip, Scott pulled her back.
“Leave you? What the hell you talking about Beth?” he asked confused.
“You’ll leave me for someone better Scott. You’ll find someone better than me and leave me. Just like everyone else. Just like my Mom did…” Bee yelled, she again tried to push away but Scott didn’t let her.

“Let me go Scott! Let me go!” Bee begged, desperate to run away. She kept saying it, and Scott did all he could and pulled her whole body towards his and kissed her hard and passionately. Bee lost herself completely, her mind going blank and her body completely relaxing and melting into the kiss he was giving her. When they broke apart for air, panting slightly, he finally said:
“Bethany Roberts, you are the most insane girl I have ever met.” and Bee stared at him in shock, trying to form a reply. Scott sighed and loosened his grip but not letting go, in fear she would run back to the house.

“Bee, you have my heart…you know that? You have my heart forever and always and I’m never going to take it back. I love you so much. I’m in love with you Bee.” Scott finally breathed, and Bee stared in shock still, she couldn’t believe it. He loved her, he really did love her. Bee knew she loved him, she might have done from the very beginning, but she never thought he would have loved her, she never thought they would have lasted this long.
“You love me?” Bee asked in disbelief, and Scott gave a slight smile, and let go of her hands, only to wrap his arms around her hips and pull her close.
“I love you Bee.” He murmured softly tracing his finger across her cheek and tucking her hair behind her ear his anger diminished and so had hers. Bee smiled slightly, her heart racing at his touch and as he lowered his head to hers.
“Do you love me back?” he asked hopefully. Bee smiled wider this time, and gave a gentle, tinkling laugh.

“I love you Scott. I love you so much.” Bee confessed, and that’s when he kissed her. He kissed with her all the love he had in him. His lips felt so hot and addicting as he kissed her and Bee felt her insides turn into jelly. Her tears dried up and her mind went into complete peace. She was in love with a boy who loved her back, and to her that was the best feeling in the world.


Bee smiled sadly at the memory as she curled into a ball in their bed. Scott was fast asleep on the other side, lying flat on his back but his head faced away from her and his breathing could be heard. He looked beautiful as he slept, his toned abs showed as the quilt went up to his waist, and it was a warm night.
Bee sighed softly, as she looked at the black wall of the night and she began to think if Scott would ever remember them together. She remembered lot things about them, of course there were some things she wished she could forget that happened to them. As she settled down into the soft sheets, she closed her eyes and sent a silent prayer to God. She wasn’t a very religious person, but she always believed there was someone up there to look after everyone.

Dear God,
I thank you for bringing Scott back to me.
I’ll always be grateful.
But please, if I may ask…can you help him remember me?
So I can love my husband again.


As she said a quick ‘Amen’, Bee soon fluttered off into dreamland.
--
“Damn it!” a masculine voice was heard and awoke Bee the next day, startled. She quickly looked behind her shoulder and saw a space as where Scott should be.
“Scott?” she called out, and quickly got out of bed. Frantically searching for Scott, she soon found him in their bathroom, trying to open his bottle of meds, which had a child-lock on them. She then noticed that he had tried to use a knife to open it and ended up slicing his palm, blood spurting over.

“What the fuck is wrong with these things? People actually need to take them-” he ranted and Bee’s eyes widened and she quickly shushed him. “Scott, we need to get these cleaned up. Come with me.” She said gently, and took his elbow and led him back into the bedroom and sat him down, it was a struggle with his broken leg. Bee flittered around for the first aid box and rapidly went to work. She cleaned off the blood, and cleaned it with disinfectant, this caused many swear words to come out of Scott’s potty mouth. She placed a large plaster over the cut, and even put on extra padding on as the cut was on a crease, so was sure to be painful.

“Better?” Bee asked calmly, as she by autopilot kissed it. Scott watched her in awe as she did and half-smiled. Not that he would remember, but she always did that. She did it many times he hurt himself when playing football in high school or when he got extremely angry at his sister and punched a wall and split his knuckle. Bee did a lot of things like that for him.
“Thanks.” He murmured and watched as she tidied the things away and went back to the bathroom and opened the bottle easily and got out two pills.
“I loosened it!” Scott muttered irritably and Bee smiled slightly, amused and handed him the pills with a glass of water. Scott took the pills quickly as he had been in pain for quite some time, and he thought he could get the pills himself..
“Thanks, I didn’t want to wake you, so I tried to open them but the stupid thing wouldn’t open and-” he rambled. Bee silenced him with her finger and she smiled sweetly.
“Its fine Scott, just next time I’d rather you wake me up if you’re in pain.” She interrupted, and Scott nodded, knowing for next time.

“Shall I make us some breakfast?” Bee asked and Scott nodded, but yawned half way through.
“Sorry.” He muttered and Bee giggled and Scott’s ears perked up, for some reason, unknown to him, he was getting a sense of familiarity. He had heard that laugh before. He just didn’t know where.
“Um…sure.” He finally said and Bee nodded and told him to stay put while she went and cooked. She made toast and jam, along with a bowl of cereal. She brought it in on a cushioned tray with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, no bits because Scott didn’t like them. While Scott ate, Bee went and had a shower and when she came out, Scott was still eating, and she didn’t even notice that he was watching her. Her wet hair fell down her back, droplets falling off her bronzed skin. He again felt that sense of attractiveness towards her and forced himself to look away. Bee got changed in the bathroom, and she reappeared in some black linen trousers and red t-shirt that when she bent over to pick up the dirty towel and Scott’s dirty clothes, lifted up slightly, revealing her bronze, smooth back.
Scott couldn’t help but stare. He had to admit, his so called wife was in fact extremely beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really enjoyed writing this one :)
I'm unsure of how to go to this though....should I go down the path of he remembers her eventually?
Or...he never remembers?
What you think?

Please leave some comments:)

Thank you to all those who already have; you're amazing :)