-Untitled- (not sure yet!)

Lu' (Lucifer) had a dramatic childhood, including drugs, alcohol and abuse his biologic family died leaving only him alive. With no one to take care of him, he was thrown from one fosterfamily to the next till he finally got adopdet by the ruler of Hell at the age of nine. Now he must along with his brother, re'join the world and learn to understand the mostly unclear ways of humans. There is a blast from the past on it's way.

Samantha saw something when she was a child, something which she has never fully understood. Now she has started at a school in London where she and her best friend Akinna are going to try to learn more about the things the encountered when the were children. Dark secrets which they can never share are revealed and new friends and enemies are made.

(work in progress)
  1. Memories from a long time ago
    Lu' remembers how he came to be, or most of it anyways, though it was a very long time ago and bits and pieces have fallen into the unknown.
  2. A new home
    Lu' remembers how he got adopted and found his place in the universe.
  3. Leaving the comfort-zone
    Samantha, the secound main character, is introdused to the story. It is time for Sam to leave home and move to the big city.