-Untitled- (not sure yet!)

A new home

I committed suicide when I was nine years old, I guess I had simply had enough of the world of men, that is how I ended up down here, I did not actually think that children went to hell though, but then again I guess I forgot where catholic suicides end up. As soon as I had died the deep soothing voice went away, and now there was only the mysterious one left. I still had my eyes closed, but there was no pain anymore, and I felt light, almost weightless, as if I could just fly away if I wanted to, I have to admit that it was quite tempting for a moment, just flying away and not have to worry about anything anymore, but then the mysterious voice was there again: "hush hush hush, everything is going to be alright now, you are a good boy" it said, and then I did not want to fly anymore, now I wanted to open my eyes, but I could not, it felt as if they were glued together, and I was afraid that I would never be able to see again. Suddenly I could feel a hand upon my shoulder, I felt helpless as I tried to shake it off, but it was stronger than I was, the voice was closer now: "hush little boy, it'll all be over soon, and then you'll be able to see again, you are just going through some changes, that's all, you'll be fine in a moment." I trusted the voice, I have always trusted the voice, so I let the hand help me to my feet. Then my eyes began to feel like they were burning, it felt as if someone was trying to light my eyes as if they were candles, but for some reason it did not hurt, or at least not as much as it should, I could feel how hot my eyes felt, but the feeling did not inspire pain. Barely a second later the glue in my eyes was gone, just as the voice had said, however now I was afraid to open them, I felt to unsure of what I would see when I did. "It's alright now boy" the voice said, but it sounded different now, not quite as mysterious anymore, it sounded almost human now, and I felt like I was inside the cave with the voice now. "I shall be your father now, and your new name shall be Lucifer, and I'll threat you right and you shall be my heir if you shall grow to wish it, that's all that's going to matter now, the past is meaningless, it will be as if it never happened." Then I noticed that the voice was not all that had changed, every sound I had every known was completely different now, I could hear everything now, every breath, every heartbeat. I opened my eyes to meet a set of dark read eyes, eyes the colour of thickened blood, they seemed to sparkle a little, then I looked at the man whom the eyes belonged to, he looked younger then I had expected, thirty at the most. The man was tall, but he was on his knees, so that we seemed the same height, and he was pale as snow, his hair was tied up in a ponytail which reached down to his waist, he didn’t wear a shirt, and I could see that he had a snake tattooed around his upper left arm, it's head came twirling onto his chest, and it almost seemed as though it was moving. I could understand why they didn't need clothes, it was so warm here it felt like a sauna: "good morning son" the voice said, it came from the man with the red eyes. My ears were not the only thing that had changed, my eyes saw differently now as well, I could see everything, I could see every hair on the mans head, it thrilled me a little this new profound power.

As the man smiled at me, I could see that he had fangs, not like those of a animal though, they were shorter and looked very sharp, I was sure that I would barely have noticed them if I had still had my human eyes. The smile made a warm feeling grow in my chest, and for the first time in two years, I felt a little happy. Suddenly I noticed that I was not alone with the man, there were people standing behind him, women and one boy, the boy looked like he was in his late teenage years or in his first twenties, there were twelve women, they all looked like they were between fifteen and twenty five years old. The man saw that I had noticed the people standing behind him, he smiled and turned to face them, then one of the women, who looked like she was the oldest of the group, sat down beside him, she was very beautiful, her hair was red and reminded me of flames, it was almost as long as the mans hair, but she did not tie it down, her eyes were a light shade of green, they had a little yellow in them as well, and she wore a short silk like dress, it matched the mans eyes, she smiled, and I could see that she had fangs as well. "This is Diabla, she's my lovely wife" the man said, and my new ears could hear a little pride in his voice: "she's your new mother Lucifer, and these are your sisters, Safire, Goldie, Silvera, Mesolitty, Bronza, Jewel, Tirna, Platina, Metallion, Diomanda and Rava." Each one of my new sisters either nodded or smiled at me when they heard their name, they had fangs too, and they all had dark brown hair and hazel coloured eyes, but their faces were different, so even though they all looked alike, none of them was really the same. "And this" my father nodded towards the boy, "is your brother, his name is Canis Lupus we just call him Él, now Lucifer, Él is not to be trifiled with, he’s not like the rest of us you see, but we all still love him very much." My brother was in truth nothing like the rest of them, his hair was darker than anything I had ever seen before, and his eyes were black as the night sky, he smiled a little, and I could see that even his fangs were different, they were longer, sharper and looked more like the fangs of a tiger or a lion, then a the teeth of human, in spite of his animal features, there was a kind expression on his face, and I liked him even more then the rest of them. Their appearances made me wonder if I would grove fangs as well, and then I noticed that I already had, their were a set of little perfect fangs in my mouth now, and I knew that I had gotten the same kind of fangs as my father, my mother and all of my sisters and that they did not look anything like those my brother had. I must say I was a little relived to be honest, I was not ready to look so much like a animal yet.

They were the royalty of the kingdom of hell, their jobs were to punish the villains and the beasts from the world men, whether it lies right above hell, or in another dimension, they were all known as demons and devils, as everything bad, they were to be feared and respected. But I did not fear them, they had all welcomed me into their lives after death, they were willing to be my family forever, and for once I felt like I belonged. That is how I ended up down here, down in Hell, but this is my home now and I like it. It has been fifty years since I died, human years that is, however I have actually only aged about ten years, time passes slower down here I guess.

"Hey Él'!" I turned around to see my brother in the doorway to my room, he had not changed at all these last ten years, and we looked more like brothers now that I had black hair as well: "we've got some new arrivals coming down, and father said that you might know some of them, a mister Jones and a mister Jefferson?" he said, "yea I'll be right there Él" I told him, and he disappeared from my doorway. So here I am, and now two of them were here as well, now I was going to make them pay.