Status: A hopefully brief hiatus

People Like Them Are an Endangered Species

Image

The wizarding world has once again become unsafe. Lord Voldemort has returned to power, and every day that passes, more and more disappearances and mysterious deaths occur, leaving many puzzled, scared and wanting answers. The Ministry of Magic has no answers to give; they are in denial, and when Dolores Umbridge takes the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts, she is willing to go to enormous lengths to keep You-Know-Who's return as quiet as possible.
She gives the word ''dictator'' an entirely new meaning.
Cassiopeia Bains has been best friends with Fred and George Weasley, Rae Turner and Lee Jordan for years now. The five friends have gone through a lot, but with Umbridge in charge and Voldemort at large, problems arise, fear and stress are increased, and Cassie is left to wonder at times whether they can all survive as friends.
Especially Fred. She'd always felt drawn to him in an inexplicable way.
Easily said, their final year at Hogwarts is sure to be an emotional roller coaster.

Note: I do not own the Harry Potter characters or certain parts of the plot, but I do own the characters I created and everything else.

Cassie
Rae