Ironic Peace.

Me and Sarah were driving from my home in the small town of Thorntown, Indiana to Los Angeles, California to move into our new house, which was just down the street from Pete Wentz’s record label which we had just gotten signed to with our two-man band, Ironic Peace. She was the singer and I played guitar. I had never lived outside of Indiana – and I had moved twice since I was born.

Like Sarah, I was born in Indianapolis. I lived there until I was 3 and my dad got a job in Fort Wayne, where I met my now-ex-boyfriend, Jordan Witzigreuter. He was my first kiss, my first time, my last kiss, my last time. We ended 6 and a half months ago when he got signed to Pete’s label and moved to California. Well actually we never broke up, but we just don’t talk anymore. So I guess you could say we’re still together but not talking? I know can’t avoid him forever but I just don’t want to see me like this.

I’m six and a half months pregnant with his daughter. We’re only 20, we can’t raise a baby. But after much coaxing from Sarah and my parents, I decided to keep her. It’s hard to believe that the last night he spent here with me, the last night I was in Fort Wayne led to this little life inside. That a week of me being off birth control and him using protection even though we were out of highschool and in love, led to this. That one fucking condom that broke led to this. That he couldn’t even fucking text me back when I told him a month after he left led me to be sitting in this car with my huge fucking belly in front of me and Sarah listening to his newly released CD.
  1. How To Love
    Word Count: 3,298