Status: Complete. Always taking requests.

The Drug in Me Is You

“I’ve been thinking. A lot lately.” He licked his lips and I could see him wipe his hands on his jeans. He was so nervous, “And I kept thinking of you.”

I sighed and sat down on my couch and he took a step closer, “Ronnie, I don’t know why you’re here but nothing you say can heal the wounds you created. You never saw how much I cared for you so don’t try to pretend you see how much I did now.”

He shook his head, “No. Kayla. I did see. I wanted to get clean. I just…The fucking addiction just took me over. When I was down from the high I wanted more then anything to get away from it. But the withdrawals killed me. I wasn’t strong enough.”

I looked up at him and noticed he was right in front of me, “Do you ever get tired of telling that story? You never meant it. Why should I believe you now? I gave up so much into that idea and it always was shattered.”

------------
Word count = 1,701
Entered into the Band/Song FanFiction Contest Wish me luck. I'm going to need it. lol Got honorable mention. :D Not bad for my first contest.

Entered into the Fanfic/Bandfic/Songfic/Albumfic Contest

Entered into the The slightly different band contest

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names. The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: Ronnie Radke