Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

There's A Phone Call On A Dark Night, A Long And Broken Goodbye

“Matt I need you to do something for me.” Sarah said into the phone.
“Sure. Whatever you need I’m here for you.” Matt said.
“I have to leave,” Sarah said as her voice broke, “I need you to get Kasey out of there. She’s not safe. At midnight tonight I need you to go pick her up. She’ll be sleeping so you need to pack her a bag. But you can’t tell her what’s going on. Just take her as far away as possible. Please, that’s the only way to keep her safe.”
“Where are you going?” Matt asked.
“I can’t tell you,” She said, “just please keep her safe.” Then the line went dead. Brian walked into the room and saw Matt frozen in place.
“What happened?” he asked.
“It’s Sarah,” he explained, “She’s leaving, and she wants us to take Kasey.”
“Why?” he asked.
“All she said was that Kasey wasn’t safe,” Matt started, “back when Sarah and I were dating in high school, her parents were really rude to her. I remember one night that I went to pick her up and I saw her parents screaming at her and then they slapped her. The next day she broke up with me. No matter how hard I tried she would never talk to me about what I saw. If Kasey isn’t safe than we have to go get her.”
“Does Kasey know we’re coming for her?” He asked.
“No,” he answered, “and I don’t how she’ll react.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all the confusion. Orginally I made a completely new story and link for the rewritten versin of Stolen. But I noticed so many people wanted the link so I just edited the sotry instead and changed everything. Back to the old link!

Also check out my new story She's So Country -Matt Sanders Father Fic.