Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

Until The Fear Can Sleep At Night, Until The Demons That Your Scared Of Disappear Inside

Kasey’s P.O.V.
Later on after Matt brought me home I went up to my room. I told him I needed to be alone and he let me. I sat on my bed for a couple hours just thinking. Finally I remembered about the CD and went to get it. When I realized I had nothing to play it on I went to find Jimmy. He let me borrow his laptop and I took it back to my room. I put the CD in the laptop and clicked on play.

Your baby blues, so full of wonder
Your curly cues, your contagious smile
And as I watch, you start to grow up
All I can do is hold you tight

Knowing clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash around
But you will be safe in my arms

Storybooks
Are full of fairy tales
Of kings and queens
And the bluest skies
My heart is torn just in knowing
You'll someday see
The truth from lies

When the clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash around
But you will be safe in my arms

Castles they might crumble
Dreams may not come true
You are never all alone
Cause I will always
Always love you

Hey I
Hey I
Will love

Clouds will rage in
Storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash around
But you will be safe in my arms

In my arms


The song was beautiful. It reminded me so much of her because those would be the things she would say if she were here. But it just made me miss her even more. Before I knew it I was crying. I couldn’t stop myself. I lied down on my bed and buried my head in my pillow. I cried for a while, until I heard a noise in the hall. I held my breath and buried my head deeper and turned on my side away from the door. I heard my door open but I stayed still. I heard a sigh and felt someone pull the blankets over my body.
“Night Kasey.” I heard Matt say before he kissed the back of my head. I let out a breath when he left and then more tears fell. A couple hours later I finally cried myself to sleep, only to be left with my nightmares.

I was trapped in a house. It was dark and stormy outside. I walked down some stairs into a basement and slipped on something wet. Feeling the moisture on my cheek I brought my hand up to feel it. When I realized it was blood I screamed. I looked around and saw someone sitting in a chair in the middle room. Slowly I walked over to them and saw that it was Sarah.
“Oh my god.” I said, “I have to get you out of here!” I tried pulling at the rope that was holding her wrists, but it wouldn’t budge. All of a sudden we heard footsteps from upstairs and we both stopped moving.
“Go, Kasey! Run!” She said looking at me.
“I’m not leaving you.” I said.
“Kasey, go! Get out of here now! I’ll be fine! Just go!” She screamed.
“But-“ I cried.
“Please Kasey! I love you, now go!” She said. I attempted to run up the stairs but somebody pushed me back down making me tumble down. I screamed as I fell and I heard Sarah yell.
“Leave her alone!” She screamed. The man walked right past me and grabbed Kasey by her hair.
“This is all your fault Kasey! If you would have stopped hiding sooner you could have saved her!” The man said pulling out a knife.
“No! Stop!” I screeched.
“Run! Kasey!” Sarah screamed. The man brought the knife up to her forehead and started cutting her head open. As soon as I saw blood I bolted up the stairs. Hearing her screams made me want to go back but it was no use now. I finally found the door and tried to open. But it was locked. I tried everything to open it but it wouldn’t budge. Finally I gave up and sank to the floor bringing my knees up to my chest.
“It’s all your fault!” A voice shouted. It shouted it over and over and it came from every direction. I put my hands over my ears and screamed as loud as I could. But no one would ever hear me above the sound of the thunder from outside.


As I woke up I felt like I couldn’t breathe. My hands were wrapped around my pillow burying it into my face like I was trying to suffocate myself. My body was tangled up in the sheets and I was hot. After I untangled myself I stood up out of bed. I walked down to the kitchen looking in the fridge for something to comfort me. I heard footsteps and feared the worst. I sat down on the ground hiding behind the island bar. As the footsteps got close my breath quickened.
“Jesus Christ Kasey! You scared me. Why are you down there?” Brian asked bending down to me. My body was shaking and I didn’t know what to say.
“I-I had a nightmare a-and I came down here. I-I heard you and g-got s-scared.” I stuttered. He nodded his head and picked me up.
“What was your nightmare about?” He asked as he set me on the counter. I looked down at my hands not really wanting to say anything.
“It’s ok. You can tell me.” He said as pushed my hair back behind my ear.
“I-I was trapped in this house. And Sarah was there. The man he came after us. I tried to untie her but I couldn’t. She told me run and I did. But the door was locked and I couldn’t get out. He killed her.” I cried. He pulled me into his arms and held me for a few minutes.
“It’s ok. It was just a nightmare. Your sister is going to be fine.” He whispered in my ear.
“Let’s get you back to bed.” He said as he turned around with me in his arms. I shook my head abruptly, not wanting to go back to sleep.
“I’m not tired.” I said.
“Sit here, I’ll get you something to help you sleep.” He said and sat be back down on the counter. He went to the fridge and got out a carton of milk and poured some in a mug. Then he popped it in the microwave for a minute and then took it out. He put a drop of almond oil in it and then set it on the counter. Next he picked me up in his arms placing one arm under my bottom and then he picked the mug up in his other hand. He walked outside to the porch and sat on the swing. I crossed my legs over his and laid my head on his chest and took the mug.
After I drank most of it I slowly fell asleep with his arms around me. For once I felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Years!
So today I was making changes to the story. The layout got changed and also Kasey's character picture. I also added a picture of Sarah. Kasey is portrayed by Adair Tishler and Sarah is portrayed by Olivia Wilde. Coincedently they look oddly alike. But even if you don't like the characters pictures then you can imagine them to look like anyone you'd like! Have fun with it!

Please comment and subscribe!!!!!