Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

He Sees a Smoking Gun, And The Coward He Ran, And In His Arms Is The Bleeding Love Of His Life

Matt’s P.O.V.
“You son of a bitch!” Johnny shouted. By now the gun was on the floor and he was unarmed. I looked back at Sarah and Kasey and saw Sarah’s head lowering. As I rushed back to her I noticed that she was bleeding from her chest.
“Sarah! Stay with me!” I shouted as I finished untying her. Her body drooped to the floor as I held her in my arms.
“I love you Matt. Get Kasey out of here.” She whispered as she turned her head to Kasey.
“It’s ok, just stay with me.” I said as tears fell from my eyes.
“Kiss it all better please. I’m not ready to go.” She cried out in pain. I tried applying pressure to the wound but the blood just kept seeping out.
“I’m so sorry.” I cried.
“It’s not your fault love, you didn’t know.” She whispered.
I brought her close to my chest and rocked her back and forth while Jonny called 911. I became thankful we heard the sound of fire trucks and police cars pull up. But I felt her stop moving and her breathing stopped.
“Everything will be alright.” I tried to convince myself and she just laid there.
As the police entered the house Johnny started explaining everything and they handcuffed the two guys.
“Please stand up with your hands in the air son.” A police officer said with a gun raised. I did as I was told keeping my hands visible.
“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” I said as I looked at her one last time. The cops pulled me out of the house after Kasey and we went to the back of a fire truck where I saw the rest of the guys being untied. I was in such a daze that I hadn’t realized that they had taken Kasey somewhere else. I started to call her name and an officer walked up to me.
“Sir, she’s over here! Is this your daughter?” He asked as he walked me over to another truck. I nodded my head as I saw her sitting down crying and went to pick her up.
“Shh. It’s gonne be ok. We’ll get through this together baby.” I said as I held her tight. Before we could be released everyone went through questioning. It was over for now, but we still had to testify in court. I knew it wouldn’t be easy for Kasey. Now I was all she had left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I highly suggest you listen to the song 'Kiss It All Better' by He Is We, that's where I got the inspiration for this chapter. Sorry for all you Sarah lovers. I planned from the beginning to kill her off. Sorry. :) But the good news is Kasey is ok, because if Matt wouldnt have gottent there thy would have both died. :( But ok, so this part is over, now it's about to get a little more emotional.
thoughts or comments? Subscribe??