Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

I'll Be By Your Side Whenever You Call

Kasey’s P.O.V.
I woke up in a haze. As I looked around I couldn’t find anything familiar. Suddenly I remembered what had happened last night. He had taken me. But I didn’t know where. All I remember was the five guys in the car with me and then I fell asleep.
Part of me was relieved that I was away from my home. But the other part of me was worried about what was going to happen. Would Matt keep his word and not hurt me? Or was that just to keep me from screaming?
Slowly I crept out of the bed I was laying in and looked around. There was a dresser, desk, and full size bed. On one of the walls was a window. As I went over to it I noticed that it had two locks on it that would prevent me from escaping. I turned around and saw two doors. I opened the first one and saw that it led to a bathroom. The next one I went to open was locked. I figured this one led to the hallway. When I was done looking around I sat back on the bed and waited. After a while I heard a knock on the door and sat back in the corner of the bed.
“Kasey,” Matt called as he opened the door, “Hey, are you hungry?” I nodded my head slowly and he walked in. He put his hand out for me to take and I did. We walked out the room and down a hallway. We passed four other doors before me went down the stairs. He led me into a big kitchen and sat me down at the bar.
“PB&J ok?” he asked. I nodded my head and waited while he made my food. Once it was ready I ate it in silence as he watched me.
“Why am I here?” I whispered.
“If I could tell you I would, but I can’t.” he said.
“What can you tell me?” I asked.
“Well my name is Matt. I’m in a band. I live with four other guys. And I used to know your sister.” He said. I was so confused.
“What? How?” I asked.
“We used to date.” He said shortly.
“When will I get to see her?’ I asked.
“Honestly honey, that’s up to her.” He said. Later I went back to the room and sat on the bed. Since there was nothing for me to do I fell asleep.

“Come out come out wherever you are.” I heard my father. He was taunting me. He knew where I was, but he was going to make me wait so that I would be even more scared.
“Daddy just wants to play.” He said. I felt myself gulp and I could have sworn that I could hear my heart beating so loud. I just hope he didn’t. I scooted back more into the closet until I hit something making noise.
“What was that?” He asked curiously, knowing it was me. In an instant the closet door was ripped open and he dragged me out by my foot.
“Let’s go you little brat!” He shouted and continued to drag me down the hallway. He yanked me into his room and pulled me up by my hair.
“You’re such a little slut! You deserve to be punished.” He said into my ear. Suddenly he threw me to the ground and kicked me in the side. Instinctively I went to clutch my side but he just kicked me in my stomach. I groaned out in pain as he bent down and slapped me across my face. Then he got back up and just started kicking me all over. I was in so much pain that I began to scream.
“Stop it! Please! Stop!” I cried. But he paid no attention to me. I tried fighting back but attempts were futile.


“Kasey, wake up!” I heard. Still thinking I was being attacked I pushed whoever was waking me up away.
“Kasey, stop. It’s me, Matt.” He pleaded. I opened my eyes slowly and saw him standing over me with a concerned look on his face. The entire room was silent except for my heavy breathing.
“Are you ok?” He asked sitting down. I nodded my head as I sat up and looked at him.
“Did you have a nightmare?” He asked. All I could do was shake my head no. I knew it wasn’t a nightmare, it was a memory.
“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked softly.
“No.” I whispered as a tear fell from my eye.
“Ok. Try and get some sleep.” He said standing up.
“Wait,” I said, “Will you stay with me?” He nodded his head and lied down next to me. I leaned into him and he put his arm around me. For some reason I felt safe, even though he had kidnapped me. As I fell asleep I wondered when I would see my sister again, and if she had anything to do with this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thoughts?