Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

I Will Find A Way To You If It Kills Me

Today was the big day. Today was the talent show. I was nervous to say the least. I hadn’t performed in front of a crowd in years. Since it was four in the afternoon I started to get ready. Once I was done showering and doing my make-up, I went to go gets the guys ready. I really wanted them to go but they needed to be in disguises.
They were all wearing either black or white button down long sleeve shirts. They all also had some type of hat on along with sunglasses, but not aviators since that was like their trademark.
“You ready?” Matt asked me as I gathered my stuff.
“Yeah.” I said and we all piled into the car.
“So what’s the plan?” Jimmy asked.
“Well I’m going to go get ready and you guys are going to go drive around until 6:30. I won’t be on until about 6:45. Dad is going to sit up front in the first row and you guys are going to stay in the back. As soon as I’m done you guys will leave and I’ll meet you in the front of the school.” I said.
“Ok.” Everyone agreed. As soon as dad pulled up to the curb I hopped out and kissed him on the cheek. I ran to the room where everyone was getting ready and saw Will.
“Hey, you ready?” He asked.
“As ready as I’ll ever be.” I said and went into the changing room. I quickly got my dress on and then came out.
“You guys are on in five.” The stage manager said to us. We nodded our head and then looked at each other. I think he could sense how nervous I was.
“You’re going to be great Kasey. We’ve been practicing for three weeks straight. All you have to do is go out there and try your hardest.” He said.
“Ok.” I swallowed.
“And dancing contemporary style to If It Kills Me, Will Angus and Kasey Sanders!” We heard. The stage lights dimmed and we walked out. A few seconds after we got in place, the lights came back on and it was show time. Throughout the entire dance I just kept my eyes locked on Will. Before I knew it, it was over. I was breathing heavy and the entire audience was silent. At first I thought they all hated it, but then all of a sudden the crowd just started screaming and clapping. I looked out and saw everyone giving us a standing ovation.
“That’s my girl!” I heard my dad shout from the front row. I looked back at Will and we took a bow. After I collected the roses that people threw on stage, we walked off.
“So how does it feel?” He asked me.
“It feels great! I feel like I’m high or something!” I shouted.
“That’s why I love it! You did great out there.” He said smiling.
“Well I couldn’t have done it without you.” I said hugging him.
“So I’m going out with Jason and the guys for Pizza after they announce the winner, we were wondering if you’d like to come. Jason would really like it if you went.” He said.
“I’d love to go. Let me just ask my dad.” I said.
*****
“And the winner of this years’ talent show is…” The announcer said. All of the performers were on stage and I was holding hands with Will while my other hand had my fingers crossed.
“Will Angus and Kasey Sanders!” They shouted. Once again the crown erupted in screams and clapping but I was still speechless. I looked over to Will to see if it was true.
“We won Kasey!” He shouted and picked me up as he hugged me. We ran over to the announcer and she gave us a giant trophy.
*****
“Congratulations!” Matt said as I walked up to the car.
“Thanks!” I said and hugged him.
“These are for you!” Brian said and handed me a giant bouquet of roses.
“Oh my gosh! They’re beautiful!” I said and hugged him too. After I hugged everyone I turned to Matt.
“Would it be ok if I went out with Will and Jason and their friends for pizza?” I asked and batted my eyelashes.
“Sure! Just be back by ten. We’ll all have ice cream and watch movies.” He said and handed me a twenty dollar bill. I thanked him and went back inside. The one thing I really liked about Matt was that he was not overly protective when it came to guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry I havent updated, but I have my reasons. Alright first of all one of the major reasons I havent updated is because I've been so busy! Every morning I wake up and go to school, as soon as I get home my sister and I go to the gym for three hours, then when i get home I'm I have to do my school work, then I take a nap cause I'm so worn out and I don't get much sleep at night. Now I know your probably wondering if I dont get much sleep at night why don't i write the story? Well that brings me to my second biggest reason that I haven't updated and that's because I have been working so hard on a new orginal story! SInce my chapters are normally very short I have been working on making each chapter at least five pages long on Word. And also before I even post the story here, I want it to be practically finished. But I will still only post one or two chapters a week, that way if there is anything people really don't like I can change it.
And I also haven't updated cause there has been a lot of drama going on....alright and I have been obsessed with watching Supernatural from the beginning! LOL
So what I really need you guys to do is comment on the sotry telling me if you like it or there is something you want to happen, because that is how I will right the sotry since I'm sort of at writers block with this.
COMMENT SUBSCRIBE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE please?

Dance Outfit
- dance, but just imagine that it ended when she puts the necklace on and lies back, since its at a high school and shes only like fifteen/fourten years old.