Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

Don't Lie And Say That It's Ok

“So what was your life like, before us?” He asked after a few minutes.
“What do you mean?” I asked confused.
“What were your parents like? How was school? Things like that.” He explained.
“School was fine. When I wasn’t in school I hung out with my sister.” I said ignoring his first question.
“Your mom and dad, were they good to you?” He asked.
“When do I get to see my sister?” I asked, again ignoring his question.
“I’m not sure.” He said, “So do you have any hobbies?”
“I like to draw and read.” I said.
“Really, what kind of books?” he asked.
“Anything really.” I said.
“Matt has a library on the third floor. You should ask him about it.” He said and I nodded my head.
“I thought kidnappers were supposed to be mean.” I said.
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“You guys are nice to me. Why?” I asked.
“Kasey it’s not like we do this on a daily basis. We’re not some huge gang that controls the state. We’re just people.” He said.
“Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, Jonny, and I are all in a band called Avenged Sevenfold. We’ve been making music since 1999.” He said.
“What do you do?” I asked curious.
“I play guitar mostly. Sometimes I do backup vocals and piano.” He said.
“What kind of music do you guys make?” I asked.
“Heavy metal and hard rock.” He said.
“So do you guys like tour or something?” I asked.
“Yeah. Once we get done making an album that’s how we promote it.” He said.
“So let me get this straight, you five guys who are in a band, tour around the globe making music, only to kidnap me in my sleep? I don’t get it. Why? Am I hostage? And don't lie.” I asked confused.
“Because if all you want is money, you’re not going to get any. You picked the wrong kid to take hostage. My parents won’t give you any money.” I said.
“First of all, we don’t need money, you’re not a hostage. Second of all what makes you think your parents wouldn’t pay to get you back home?” He asked looking me in the eyes.
“They just wouldn’t.” I said turning my attention back to the puzzle.
“Well take it on how nice you guys have been, I doubt I’m your new sex toy. And since it’s not money you want, why am I here?” I asked I could tell he flinched when I said sex toy. And that’s when I knew that I definitely was not sex toy and that probably appalled him that someone would do that.
“The truth is that not even I know why you’re here.” He admitted.
“So then why go along with it?” I asked. Just before he was about to answer Matt walked over with a serious look on his face.
“Kasey, it’s Sarah. She wants to talk to you.” He said I followed him into the house and he handed me the phone.
“Sarah? Is that you? Are you ok?” I asked quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas! Here's a little present from me to you! So any thoughts? How do you think Brian is going to react to how Kasey is avoiding any questions about her parents? WHere's her sister and what does she want? Any predictions?
Comment and Subscribe! :)