Addict For Dramatics

Chapter Three

"I was born under a bad sign,
But you saved my life
That night on the roof of your hotel
Cross my heart and hope to..."

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, flipped it open, and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Hello, Ms. Griffon?" A voice that was so obviously that Ms. Stern
lady answered me back. She sounded as business like as ever.

"Yeah," I grumbled, sitting up a bit.

"I'll be coming at 10 this morning. Just thought I'd let you know." She spoke a bit more friendly this time. I could imagine her fake little grin creep across her thin, narrow face.

"M'kay. See you later."

I hung up the phone and sat up fully. My enthusiasm from the day before had diminished. Although I couldn't help but be a little excited. I was a bit nervous as well. I mean its not every day you move into Patrick Stump's house. I walked over to my closet and pulled open the twin doors. To my dismay it was empty. I had already forgotten how I had packed up everything the day before. The duffel bag was still sitting open on the floor. I picked it up and thrust it onto my bed. Then I began to rummage through the disorderly mess that it contained trying to find something suitable to wear. The outfit I managed to find consisted of a black cami, a turquoise hoodie, and my last pair of clean jeans. After carelessly brushing the tangles from my long dark hair, I skidded down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Breakfast! What's for breakfast?" I thought aloud. I pulled open the cabinet and grabbed a pack of skittles. It wasn't the healthiest breakfast but it would do. Besides, I needed the sugar if I was going to get through today. Before I could even finish the colorful candies the doorbell rang.

"I think its open!" I shouted. It was too early in the morning to be kind and go open the door. The door swung open and Ms. Stern walked in. Her outfit was nearly the same as yesterday.

"Shall we get going?" she asked looking me up and down in an almost disapproving way.

"Yeah sure," I said shoving the bag of skittles into my hoodie pocket and jogging back up the stairs to grab my bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
I originally planned this chapter to be a bit longer but this will do.