Addict For Dramatics

Chapter Five

I pulled up into the driveway of my new home. It looked like any other house. The neighborhood was alot nicer than my old one. It didn't look like a trash dump. After I got my bags and belongings from the trunk, I went to the door and rang the doorbell. A slightly confused looking Patrick answered the door.

Oh My God, it's really him...like...in person...

"You must be Melanie?" he asked.

His voice sounds even more angelic from like...two feet away...

"Call me Mel," I said politely. I managed a smile and he smiled back.

"Come on in. I guess I should give you the grand tour."
He stepped aside to let me in and I followed him into the house.

"Let me help you take your stuff upstairs. I'll show you your room first and then the rest of the house. Okay?"
I nodded and smiled sweetly.

He's extremely nice...

Quietly, I followed him up the stairs next to the entryway. He led me into a large vacant room at the end of the hallway.

"This will be your room. I still need to empty the closet for you but the rest I managed to clean up a bit," he informed while setting down my bags. I set the box I was carrying down onto the dresser.

"C'mon. I'll show you the rest of the house," he said while heading out of the room. I followed. After Patrick showed me all the bedrooms, the living room, family room, dining room, basement, and then the kitchen, we sat down at the kitchen table. I couldn't help but still feel a bit shy.

"How did you end up as my godfather?" I asked, overcoming my nervousness.

"Godfather?! Ha! Why would you have a godfather? With your parents?" he laughed. I was ultimately confused. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Oh please tell me today isn't..."

Patrick was interrupted in midsentence when the remaining members of Fall Out Boy burst through the front door.

"HAPPY FRIDAY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the HUGE time lapse. I've been banned from the computer again XP
I've been writing though! I just have to get on to type.

xoxo RYRO