Status: Activee

Wake Me Up

Sevenn

The party was great. I met so many cool kids. They were all younger than us. But still great. They all seemed so stoked to see us. I felt like a celebrity. And I also danced with so many kids. My feet hurt now.
"So that was a great party." Max said.
"Ughh, that's only because you like the attention of little girls telling you how hot you are." I Said with a smirk.
"You're truely a mean person, you know that?" Max asked.
"Yahh, shes really mean. She hates everything I hold dear." Taylor said.
"Not true, I don't hate myself do I?" I said while laughing.
"John, did you reserve those hotel rooms?" Tanner asked as he drove by the hotel.
"Yah, I got us three rooms. Which means three people with have to share a room, and then two people to the two rooms left." John said.
"I call sharing a room with Shayne!" Taylor said.
"Okay Taylor. ahah." Shayne said.
"I call Max! Y'all are boring." I said.
"Fo sho." Max replied.
"Dave, Tanner and John have to share a room." I teased.
We walked inside the hotel with our stuff. We got our room keys and went to our rooms. Then all I hear is Max drop his stuff at the entrance of the room and just stood there.
"Damn, I thought we're were going to have our own beds." He said.
I looked over his shoulder. Just a king sized bed. So I texted Taylor saying,
OMG,
I can't believe him.
Our rooms have one king sized bed
I bet that's why they weren't mad to have to share with three people
they were leaving us four with king sized beds.
Then after I sent the message i got one back shortly after.
Uhhm, dude
Theres two beds in my room
It must only be you two who have king sized beds
good luck.
Well after a while, I relized a didn't really care about the bed situation. It's just sharing a bed with Max. But he knew that I was finally okay with the bed thing and he tried to make me uncomfortable.
"I have a history of taking all my clothes off in my sleep." He said as he laughed.
"You get naked, i kill you." I said.
"I was kidding." He said.
"You better be." I growled.
I went and changed into my pajamas in the bathroom, and he got changed in the shower room.
"I'm done changing, are you dressed yet?" I asked.
"Yahh, I am." He said.
i came out and saw him watching TV at the table.
"You're only wearing boxers." i said in suprise.
"Yahh, this is how I sleep." He said.
"Alright. Shall be an awkward night." I said with a laugh.
"Only if you make it." He replied
I never told a lie, and that makes me a liar