Status: Activee

Wake Me Up

Eightt

I slept on top of the covers that night. Luckily, i brought a blanket. Wow I'm smart. I woke up at 11:30 am.
We were up late watching movies on Pay-Per-View. I woke Max up as I got off the bed.
"I'm hungry. Let's go get food." He said in mid stretch.
"Is that always your first thought? You just woke up and that's the first thing you had to say?" I asked laughing.
"I also have to pee if that helps." He said with a grin.
"You confuse me." I said shaking my head at him.
I grabbed some clothes and got dressed in the bathroom before Max got there. Then I grabbed my laptop and checked my e-mail. There was another message from Vans Warped Tour.
"MAX!" I shrieked.
"What?" he asked, coming out of the bathroom fully clothed.
"I got anther e-mail from Vans Warped Tour." I said.
He ran over to the computer and we both read it. The tour started exactly a month from today. And the party was the night before we had to hit the road.
"You do relize we're going to be practicing everyday for a month?" Max asked.
"I'd be unprofessional if I thought otherwise." I replied.
"Proffesional, is that what you call yourself?" He asked.
"Ughh, shut up."i said.
I ran down the hall to Taylor and Shayne's room.
I knocked on the door three times.
No answer.
So I just walked into their room. I woke Taylor up.
"Ahem, knocking would be nice." Taylor said while yawning.
"I need to tell you guys something. Wake Shayne up." I said.
Just then Max ran down the hall.
"There you are, I want food. C'mon, hurry up!" Max whined
"Oh shut up you!" I shrieked.
Max looked at me wide-eyed and took a step back. As if surrendering. Then Shayne woke up.
"I see you guys didn't kill eachother last night." he said in mid yawn.
"Oh yah, how did that go?" Taylor asked.
"Mehh, it was fine." I said.
"I slept quite well." Max added.
"But this is completely off topic. Warped Tour e-mailed me again." I persisted.
"Warped Tour is exactly a month from today." Max added.
Taylor and Shayne shot up out of their beds.
"Ima get dressed now, we'll meet you downstairs for food." Shayne said.
"Uggh, guys and food." Taylor grumbled.
Me and Max raced downstairs, well actually, Max grabbed me hand and dragged me to the elevator. He was REALLY hungry apparantly.
Max ordered pancakes, waffles, bacon and a choclate milk. I got a Shirley Temple, I'm not much of a breakfast person.
"Aren't you going to eat Bud?" Max asked.
"No, I've never been a moring person." I answered looking around.
I then pulled out my sidekick and texted John telling him to meet us downstairs.
Then i noticed Taylor and Shayne running towards us.
"Hey guys, we're here." They both said.
"As if we didn't notice." Max replied.
"Ohh, grumpy boy!" i said.
"Nahhh, I just thought that it was pretty obvious they are here." He grumbled.
"I don't think so, I think you should go back to the room and change into your happy pants mister!" I said joked.
"FINE!" Alex screeched as he jumped up from the table and stomped in the direction of the elevator. Then turned around and came back when he got half way there and we all started laughing.

Running from lions never felt like such a mistake.