The untitled SWPB story

Prolouge

It was starting to rain. That meant it was time for me to leave. I didn't want to. I hated the thought of leaving him, but my "father" if you could call him that, would be furious if I didn't. I was walking out of the graveyard gates as it started to rain harder. I pushed the gates shut. I always wanted gates like them. Black iron with sharp, dagger-like tips. I walked down my street, to my house. It was an off-white, with paint peeling off the walls. It was an ugly house.
I was trying to sneak into the house as quietly as I could. Apperantly, I wasn't quiet enough.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Screamed a voice. I flinched.
"I-I-I was at the graveyard." I said softly.
"DON'T STUTTER WHEN YOU TALK TO ME YOU WORTHLESS WHORE." I felt a fist smash into the side of my head. I cried out in pain. I don't know how he could live with himself after all of this. He was supposed to be the man that I looked up to.
"I'm sorry." I said. He looked down at me and a look of disgust passed his face.
"Get out of my sight you wretched piece of shit." He hissed at me. I began to down the stairs to the basement. My room was in the basement because he didn't want his "employees" to know he had a daughter. By "employees", I mean the prostitutes he hires almost every night.
I shut the door open after I stepped down into the dark, endless void. I looked for the light switch. When I found it, I flipped it on. My dull room was lit up by the one light hanging by the ceiling. I went into the small bathroom that he had built to keep me from coming up to use the upstairs bathroom, and interupt his "sales." I hated how he worked at home. I obseved myself in the cracked mirror. I had a busted up lip, and my left eye had a bruise starting to form around it. I sighed and started to clean the mess that was my face up. When I walked back to my room, he was sitting on my bed. He had a piece of paper in his hand. I lnew what it was right away. It was Marks suicide note. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" He yelled at me.
I started to get really scared when I noticed that look in his eye, the look that said 'I will rip you apart limb from limb.' "It's marks suicide note." I whisperd. "SPEAK UP!" "It's Marks suicide note." I said louder. "You lying little bitch! How dare you accuse him of committing suicide when you killed him! I knew I should of killed you when I had the chance." He said calmly. It scared me how calm he was. I knew somthing bad was coming. He stood up and crossed the room in a few strides. He pushed me against the wall roughly. He started punching me all over. My ribs, my stomach, my face. It hurt so much. I fell to the floor, and curled up in the fetile position. He kept on kicking me and punching me. I was screaming. The current slut he drug home came down to see what the screaming was about. When she saw him hitting me, she whipped out her cell phone and call 911. It was a few minutes before the police came, we all knew that. But what we didn't know was how long I could survive his fury. She kept on trying to make him stop hurting me, ahe even threw one of her shoes at his head. Nothing worked. Suddenly the door burst open. "Mr. Von Faith, you are under arrest for child abuse, attempted murder, and illegal drug usage." I guess they found his stash under the stairwell. He tried running away but the cops tazed him. While that happend, the woman came to see if I was okay. I felt bad for calling her a slut. Even if it wasn't out loud. I looked up at her to see her starting to get teary eyed. I tried to talk, to tell her I was okay. But what came out was a raspy cough that made my throat raw, and make blood come out my mouth. I started shaking. I saw cops chasing my father again. They soon caught him, again. An ambulance arrived shortly after my father was caught the second time. The paramedics rushed to my side. I was put in a gurdy and the attatched an IV to my arm. After I was in the ambulance, a gas mask was placed over my face. I began to feel woozy. I'm surprised I wasn't already blacked out from the beatings. The edges of my world were beggining to turn black. I was lulled to sleep by the sobbing of the woman who saved my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am telling you this now, I do not put my writing in paragraphs. Incase you care. And I will not wait for comments to finish writing this story. I will write it when I want to write it. Your welcome to rate and comment if you would like to.

~the creator of this story