Status: And every broken memory/ Of everything we only used to be/ Only makes it so much harder/ Now im fighting just to sleep/ I'm breaking down

No Clue Why I'm Alone

Addison Iero

I woke up the next morning with three bodies throwing themselves on top of me, singing at the tops of their lungs.

"ITS FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GOTTA GET LAID ON FRIDAY!"

"Can uh, whoever has there knee impaling my bladder remove it? No me gusta." I said trying to push the wriggling ladies off of me.

Once free i rushed to the bathroom to take an Austin Powers worthy piss.

I shuffled into the kitchen to find my ladies singing again, but this time the Vagina Song.

"I need coffee to handle you guys..." I muttered moving over to the pot of liquid happiness, giving it a sniff when i picked it up.

""You didnt make vodka coffee again Licia did you?" I asked shooting her a suspicious look.

"No!" She said in a 'i cant believe you dont trust me voice. "...Yes."

I sighed and put the pot back down just as the front door slammed open, making True start barking his cute puppy bark.

"HONEY IM HOME!"

I all but screamed as i bolted into the living room and tackled Frank up against a wall kissing him viciously.

"Pants. Off. Now. Bedroom. Sex." I got out between my attack of kisses to both his face and all down his neck.

"DON'T KILL HIM ADDI! HE HAS TO LEAVE IN FOUR DAYS!" Lyn yelled from the kitchen.

"DONT EXPECT TO SEE US FOR THAT LONG!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I APOLOGIZE.

MY MOM HAS SHITTY COMPUTERS,

AND FOR THE LACK OF SEX
>.<