Status: Complete

Pure-Blood? I'm B Positive

Hogwarts? Boar-what?

At this point I didn't understand the drama in the way he said the name Riddle, all I could think of was the fact is sounded similar to Reddil. After noticing the serious expression painted across this young mans face I decided to take this conversation a lot more seriously. I edged closer and nodded to show I understood, he then took a deep breath and continued.
"Your parents, they left you at Kings Cross Station?" Again I nodded, and closed my eyes, bracing myself for what was coming next.
"They, had no choice - They wanted to keep you, but it just wasn't possible with the events happening"
"W-what was happening, to be honest - I'm a tad confused."
"A war... kind of."
"There was no war. What war? It would have been on the news, or something?!" I began to get a tad hysterical, but I was silenced by shock of what he said next.
"It was a war in the Wizard World."
I was speechless to say the least, then I laughed at how silly it sounded, there was no such thing as a 'wizard world', was this guy insane?
"I know it sounds silly, but i'm being honest - you're a witch."
"Prove it?" I stopped laughing and waited for him to say something else totally ridiculous.
"Have you ever caused something to happen unexpectedly? Let me guess, you can sometimes move things without touching them. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if snakes seemed to... understand you."
I was taken aback by his last statement and instinctively looked at the many snake themed things I had residing in my room. I looked at him and sighed shrugging my shoulders.
"This feud between good and evil lead to your parents and other wizards fearing for your safety, and the safety of the wizard world, so-"
"They abandoned me, I get it."
"Indeed, however - people have come to know of your existence, and sadly, after your parents were imprisoned for crimes of performing sorcery in front of muggles. Nobody was there to defend you, or lie for you."
"Muggles?"
"People who don't possess magical tendencies."
"Am I a Muggle?"
"No, your heritage usually depicts that, however some Muggle borns go on to be accepted at Wizard schools such as Hogwarts, or Beauxbattons."
"Hogwarts? Boar- what?" The confused look on my face just seemed to make the man giggle, at this point I remember that he never told me who he was.
"Who are you, anyway - you never told me that part of the story."
"If you'll be patient. As I was saying, people were beginning to hear rumours about this dark wizard having alive family members and many who were attempting to defeat him, had ideas that maybe his relative was able to give information, or that it might be as powerful as him, but use that power for the correct reasons, however - they obviously never found you."
"duh."
"Dumbledore made it his life goal to keep you out of the wizarding world, as he thought maybe you could be used with Voldemort in order for him to attack students at Hogwarts if you were a student there."
"I see... Who's Dum-"
"Headmaster of Hogwarts."
"And you?"
"I'm... I'm nobody." His face became sombre and for the first time I realised how young he was, the softness in his eyes showed and he seemed more vulnerable than when we first met.
"you're my link to my lineage." I smiled in an attempt to comfort him. He smiled in return and stood up.
"I am." He said this with a large amount of pride, before getting out a wand from his coats inner pocket, with a wave of this wand drawers opened and clothes began to arrange themselves into piles. Again, I was speechless and finally realised this wasn't a dream, nor a nightmare. Another wave of his wand and a travel case appeared around the clothes securing my belongings.
"Shall we go?" He questioned with a smirk on his face, at that moment I knew i'd made a friend out of this mysterious young man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this, i'm gonna start typing up the next few chapters and then i should hopefully be regularly updating every week :) Hope you enjoyed. It'd be nice to get a comment... *hint hint*