Status: complete

Can't Sleep Tonight

Chapter 10

McKenzie's POV

We walked down to the lobby, dragging our luggage behind us. The guys were waiting there to take us to the airport. When we got there, they walked with us, trying to spend as much time with us as possible. Soon it was time for us to go through security.

"Bye, Steph. See you in four days," Nathan said, hugging her. She smiled and kissed him.

"Bye, Nate," she said, holding his hands. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Mikey hugged Nicole.

"See you in four days, baby," he said.

"I love you, Michael," she said, hugging him tighter.

"I love you, too," he said, kissing her.

Miranda ran into Zach's arms.

"I'm gonna miss you," she said.

"I'll miss you, too," he said. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Zach." He kissed her, hugging her tightly.

And last but not least, Cameron. I looked into his bright green eyes and smiled. He hugged me, wrapping his arms around my back. I put mine around his neck.

"I love you, Kenz," he said.

"I love you, too."

My mind went blank as he kissed me. I forgot where I was, who was there, everything.

I stopped when I heard Michael say, "Don't eat each other, now."

"Way to ruin the moment, Michael," I said. We all laughed.

They waved one final good-bye to us as we went into security. We got on the plane, doing the same thing we did on the flight there. iPods.

I walked in my door to have my parents greeting me.

"You're home early," my mom said.

"Yeah, I came back early to pack."

"For what?" my dad asked. Oops. I had a lot of explaining to do.

"Well, that band I went to see, I'm dating their bass player now and he wants me to go on tour with them. The other girls are going, too."

"Oh, absolutely not," my mom said, crossing her arms.

"Mom, relax. I'll be back in a few months. And besides, I'm 19. You can't control me anymore."

"She has a point," my dad said. My mom gave him 'the look'. "What? She is a legal adult."

"Thank you, Dad. I don't have to leave for a couple more days anyway. You'll have plenty of time to spend with me."

She smiled at those words.

"Okay," she said. I hugged her.

"Thank you, Mom."

The four days I spent at home went by pretty slow. Probably because I constantly thought about Cameron. I missed him so much. It felt so wierd not being with him everyday. I went shopping with my mom to satisfy her with spending time together, and to pass time. All I could do was count down the days.