Status: complete

Can't Sleep Tonight

Chapter 6

Cameron's POV

I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to ask her out, or at least tell her how i felt. We had just left the restaurant and decided to go for a walk in the park. She told me about her life, and I told her about mine. I stopped in my tracks.

"Is everything okay, Cameron?" she asked.

"Uhhmm...not exactly. I...there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Well," I hesitated. "I...I don't know how you're going to react to this, but I've wanted to tell you ever since I met you." I sighed. "I like you." She just stood there, frozen like an ice sculpture, staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"Re...really?" she forced out.

"Yeah. I know we just met, but there was something about you when I first saw you that made me like you and-"

She interrupted me with a kiss. I kissed her back, putting my arms around her waist. She pulled away.

"I think this goes without saying, but I like you, too."

I smiled, putting my arm around her as we kept walking.

I couldn't believe it. She liked me back! I was so glad I told her because I didn't think I could hide it any longer. It felt really food to get it off my chest. It's a lot of stress, keeping a secret. Especially a 'liking someone' secret.

McKenzie's POV

So he did like me. I knew it! I couldn't wait to get home and tell the girls. They would freak! After he told me, I realized that what happened with Todd didn't matter. I had someone better that liked me, and I liked him.

"So, are we like, a thing now?" I asked him.

"Do you want to be?"

"Well, yeah. I do."

"Then I guess we are," he said, smiling. Damn, he was cute. I don't know why I didn't see him like this before. I guess confusion could be an answer to that.

We went back to our hotel together. When we got to our floor, Cameron walked me to my door.

"Goodnight," he said, kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight." I opened my door and walked in. The girls were watching a movie.

"So, how was your date?" Nicole asked as I threw my purse on the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Let's just say you were right. He does like me."

"Oh my God, really?! Are you two dating now?"

I looked at her. She was smiling that smile your best friends give you that cracks you up. I giggled.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we are." That caught the other girls' attention.

"OH MY GOD!!!" all three of them shouted together.

Cameron's POV

I walked in the hotel room and the guys were staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you ask her out?" Nathan said.

"I told her how I felt."

"And?"

"She feels the same way." They all smiled.

"So are you dating her?" Zach asked. Holy shit, they were nosy.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Aawwhh, congrats, buddy, Nathan said, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks," I said. I went in the bathroom and got ready for bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short but it's gettinnng better ;) comments would be awesome. tell me what you think ;)