Status: In progress

Are you afraid of the dark?

Chapter One

I remember the first time Joe climbed in bed with me , he was five years old back then , since that time he made justice of his nickname “Danger” but in that time it was just a thing all kids supposed to do , you know climbed trees , fall of the chair or the stairs , me being 7 years old I knew the emergency’s number by heart , mommy taught me when she noticed that someday Joe’s clumsiness could go far and end up breaking his head in two …thank god he never did , he was even more childish and clumsy than baby Nick . I wasn’t ashamed of Joe but I guess I did hurt his feelings when my school friends came home to play together because for some reason I didn’t want my brother around , I didn’t want to be know as the kid who got the silly brother , at home we all laughed at Joe’s jokes and funny arguments whether if Barney was the king of the world or not but at school it wasn’t that funny …anyway that was the first time he climbed in bed with me , even if I was just 7 years old I noticed that he had been crying and I didn’t do anything I just hold him tightly in my tiny arms and he hide his wet cheeks on my curly hair .

Life couldn’t get better at that time …I wish we were 7 and 5 again .

That was the last time we even share a bed…I had to wait 13 years for that to happen again , I lost my hopes in the time , I lost my hopes that any other night you would do that again , the both of us remained silently and enjoy just each other company . However the long wait was worth , we both grow up , we pass from adorable boys to well good looking heartbreaking men…but you , oh boy! Don’t even get me started , with the years you became better and better , you developed arms , I never knew you had such strong arms! , your stomach was like from a Greek god , your skin even though at the level of the knees you still have some childhood’s scars those couldn’t fit you better , and your killer legs made my mouth dry…I even remember have thanked mom and dad for making you , and your face’s features I don’t have to mention…because after 13 years you climbed in bed with me again , I wasn’t expecting you specially after that big show we played , I thought you were going to sleep like a baby and I definitely wasn’t expecting you to return my feelings …that night you wake me up so softly that when I open my eyes I wasn’t expecting your face so close to mine , our noses almost touching .

That was the first night I asked you …Are you afraid of the dark?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!
This was my first attempt to make a little drama...