Status: Active

The 20 Things We Did (That We Probably Shouldn't Have)

Introducing Her To The "Family"

-Max's P.O.V.-

After breakfast, I walked out of the cafeteria with Aubrey. I think I kinda ditched her, though, because I walked to the lobby, thinking she was following me. But when I turned around to say something, she wasn't there.

Perfect.

I continued on to the lobby, and started to see people walking in. Visiting day has officially begun. I started to look around, trying to find anyone I knew. I was suddenly tackled from behind, and the only thing I managed to see was fiery red hair.

"Maxxie!" I managed to turn around to hug Gloria full-on.

"Hey, Glory," I said, laughing at her enthusiasm. I realized how much I really did miss her.

"Hey, Max." I looked up to see Craig, Monte, and Robert smiling at me. I smiled back and let go of Gloria to give each of them a "man hug". We caught up on everything that had happened, when Gloria suddenly squealed. We all turned and looked at her with questioning gazes. She had the biggest smile on her face and I was quite scared of what she was thinking.

"We get to met your girlfriend today!" She squealed with delight. I groaned and Craig patted me on the back.

"Yeah, when do we get to meet this lovely lady? Gloria's told us everything you said about her. Sounds like our little Max is in love!" I gave Craig a glare.

"Fuck off Craig. I just got together with her; I don't love her." They all laughed and Gloria grabbed my arm.

"Please, oh please can we meet her?" She gave me her puppy dog eyes and I finally gave in.

"Fine, fine, let's go." I laughed and started to lead them to Aubrey's room.

We finally got to her room and I heard rather loud singing. The door was wide open and I saw Aubrey and two other people in her room singing at the top of lungs and jumping on her bed. I smiled widely at their craziness.

Monte cleared his throat, and said, "Erm..." Which brought the three of them back to reality. I laughed at their shocked faces. Aubrey looked scared, though she shouldn't be.

"Um, how much did ya'll see?" Her voice shook a little.

"Enough for us to want to join in!" Robert said. We all ran in and started singing Last Friday Night by Katy Perry. When that was over, we went through introductions. I introduced everyone to her, and they seemed to love her already.

She introduced us to her best friends, Jordan and Skylar. They seemed pretty fucking cool.

"Well, I’m going to show these guys around. I’ll see you later?" I asked. She nodded and I gave her a quick kiss.

The guys, Gloria, and I all walked out of the room as Jordan and Skylar started throwing feathers at each other.

"Max, your girlfriend is awesome!" Craig said, a giant smile on his face. I laughed and Gloria nodded enthusiastically, taking Monte's hand.

"Yeah, she is, isn't she?" I smiled at the thought of her. She was pretty damn amazing.

I showed them the cafeteria, the rec room, and finally got to my room. Gloria ran in and started cleaning everything.

"Maxxie, this room is a mess already!" I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her clean freak attitude. Monte stood beside me, watching her.

"Man, I love that girl." He said. I smiled over at him.

"Good." I went and sat on my now-made bed and thought about Aubrey. Gloria came over and sat beside me.

"You really like her, don't you? Like, really like her, huh?" I looked over at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I really do." She smiled at me and gave me a side hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Maxxie." I smiled wider and hugged her back. I really did like Aubrey. I just hope we can stay together after rehab.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my Way brothers, I'm sorry this took forever! I've been busy with school and such, like Morgan said =P I promise it won't take as long next time!

Thank you to our subscribers!!

Comment and subscribe?

xoxo
Lexxi!