Sequel: Wish We Were Older

Kiss Me or Not

I Think You Know I Like You A Lot

I sat at the table, letting my feet dangle. The chairs were so high, so my feet didn't touch the ground at all. But somehow, Gage could easily crawl onto the chairs.

"I think we should wake Bridget and get dressed." I said, tugging at my pajamas that I has been wearing all day. "It's noon." I added. Nancy nodded and stoop up.

"Okay. Let's go Gage," She said, not trusting him to be alone downstairs. Which was smart. Except that he had to watch us change.

She held his hand and led him upstairs. I followed them upstairs and into her room. Just like I thought, Bridget was still sleeping. I bounced gently on the foam mattress.

"Bridget." I sang softly. She just groaned. "Bridge!" I shouted. She sat up and looked at us.

"We need to get dressed." Nancy stated. I rolled my eyes but grabbed some of my clothes from my backpack. I stood awkwardly for a minute.

"I know he's just a kid, but does he need to watch us?" I asked, pulling my shirt up to my stomach.

"He's fine." Nancy shrugged. I groaned softly but changed quickly. I pulled on my hoodie then brushed my hair. Nancy just watched me as Bridget got dressed too.

"I think it's time for lunch." I said, stretching. Everyone agreed and we headed downstairs to the kitchen. I sat at the table as Nancy put a frozen pizza in the oven. I looked away, disgusted. I hated pizza.

The doorbell rang loudly, a short tune filling the air. I looked around a little but stood up. Nancy walked to the door, opening it. I could only see a bit of red hair, but nothing else.

"Oh, hello." Nancy said flirtaciously. "Come in." She said, moving to the side. The boy came in and looked straight at me.

"Hi Tegan." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHARRRLLLIIIIEEEE

I'm tired.

-Ashley Dawn