Status: Sorry for not being regular on updating. College and whatnot. Will always update, eventually. :D

Turn It Off

Chapter Eleven

Cassadee's POV

Hayley goes back into her house after spending the day with me, I can't believe what she's been through, no wonder she's been ignoring me. I can't let him get away with it, though. I know she doesn't really intend on going to the police at all.

'you free tomorrow?' I send to Ian, not bothering to start up a conversation first.

'yeah, what time and where?' he gets the same idea. I'll tell him what's happened tomorrow. The only place I know in town is McDonalds

'McDonalds 1pm?' I decide to have a lay-in tomorrow so we can stay up later finding the dirty prick

'cool i'll be there :)' Awesome, sorted. I slip into my pajamas and go to sleep.
My alarm wakes me, I get ready quick then catch a lift with my mum into town. I'm a little late, but by the looks of things so is Ian. I sit outside and wait for a while, and he eventually turns up.

"Hey" He gives me a smirk in greeting,

"You been alright?" I ask him, getting up and giving him a small hug.

"Yeah, and you?" He replies, I nod. We sit down and I right away tell him what's happened to Hayley. "Jeff. This isn't the first girl he's done this too. My dealer used to buy off him, too. But not anymore. I can easily access his address. I'll happily help you out with finding and getting revenge."

"Thanks!" I'm relieved, that's solved most the problems.

"I can gather a couple friends who have beef on him, too. Needless to say he's a horrible man." He chuckles lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry for being away. Life's been... well... life.
Thanks for sticking with me.
I'm trying not to turn into one of those authors who disappears and leaves their story unfinished.
C,xo