Candy from a Stranger.

01/02

Image

George watched the sweat roll down her chest as she moved her hips to the beat.

The crowd was pretty big tonight as it was Halloween. Everyone was dressed up, most didn't have much on. And as many half naked girls that danced around to the intoxicating beat, he was staring at her. Alissia had caught his eye from the first time he had laid eyes on her a few nights ago. She came here a lot, which gave him a reason to join his friends in the club instead of sitting at home in a sulky mood.

He knew Alissia saw him staring at her as she danced around with her friends. She would flash a quick smile in his direction every so often, shaking her hips a little bit more.

"This is just a suggestion," Jorel walked up behind George, patting his back as he sipped his beer. "But I'm thinking you should walk your ass over there and hook up with that. That's one nice piece of ass. And she looks cleaner than most girls you seem to bring home."

George looked over his shoulder as his friend, rolling his eyes. "There is a reason I bring those girls home." He looked back into the crowd, looking through the crowd of people to find Alissia. "A girl like Alis- like her would never go for someone like me, J."

His friend smiled at him, "You know her name, dude. That's a start."

"How is that a start? I know a lot of girls and know their names."

"Well, yeah, but if she thought you were gross or ugly or something, she wouldn't have told you her name. Think about it, George." His friend got quiet for a minute as his eyes followed George's. "Look at that, she keeps looking over here. Man, go talk to the poor girl. Don't leave her hangin'."

"Will it shut you and the rest of the guys up?"

Jorel nodded, smiling back at their friends, "Of course."

George sighed, picking up his beer before making his way out onto the floor. He had to fight his way to Alissia, and when he finally got to her, Jordan was all over her, grinding on her ass. Her and her friends were laughing at him, making him do it even more. George held in his laughter as he tapped Jordan on the shoulder.

"Dude, Dylan and Danny want you to help them out with a few girls they are taking to the bathroom." Jordan paused, looking up at his friend. "You down?"

"Oh, fuck yes, son. You already know." He stepped back from Alissia, giving her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, beautiful, but I gots some pussy to take care of."

She laughed, "That's quite alright, love. You go take care of that."

He ran off with a smile.

George looked Alissia up and down before pulling her into his arms. She looked a little shocked, but quickly got over.

He leaned down, whispering very dirty things in her ear, making her giggle a little bit as she turned around in his arms. The dancing continued. This girl was hard to crack. Maybe she was different. She wasn't one of those girls that just went home with anyone. Or maybe she was just teasing. Whatever it was, it was working on George. She was teasing him beyond belief, and if he didn't enjoy it, he would have taken her on the dance floor.

Alissia ducked away as his lips brushed against her neck, "Uh, sir, I don't even know you."

"Oh," George smiled. "But I have snickers for you." He grabbed his dick, winking at her. "Why don't you just come over here and try it."

Her friends giggled, taking sips of their drinks as they watched what was going on between their friend and a strange man they had never seen before.

"A snickers? Did I hear that right?" George nodded. "Well, that sounds really tempting, but my momma told me to never take candy from strangers. And I don't think I know you-"

"My name is George."

She smiled, "Such a cute name."

Alissia's friend reached out, grabbing this girls small arm, then snatched her over into the group of girls. They occasionally looked over at George, then began whispering to Alissia again. The girl looked nervous. Especially when they pushed her towards him. They went back to doing whatever they had been doing before.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" Geroge asked, moving closer to her.

She nodded, smiling at bit, "Of course, doll."

"How about we get out of here? My apartment isn't that far and we can get some quiet time." She looked up at him, making him smile. "Just to relax and talk or something. Nothing you don't want to do, I promise."

It took her a minute, but she agreed. George gave his friends the thumbs up before pulling Alissia about behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and kind of stupid.
Like or not?
Typos? Message them to me.

Word Count: 814