Status: Working on it.

Close Your Eyes, Don't Say a Word.

I'm Ready For You.

It took like 5 mintues for them to return. I was already done and waiting for them, when I looked up they both looked flushed, and Tylers eyes were outlined perfectly with a dark ring. "You ready?" I nod and we head out to the car. I sat in the back lettingTyler sit in the passenger seat. Soon enough I heard the sound of Justin Beiber flood through the speaker for all of two seconds before Tyler shut it off. "There is no way in hell I'm listening to Justin Beiber, put on The Killers or something." Kennedy doesn't waste anytime from putting that into the CD player. If there was one band Kennedy loved, it was The Killers. I could here some of the tracks skip before When You Were Young came through the speakers. I turn my eyes out the window, looking at the pinkish sky.

After an hour and a half of repeated songs and a bit of nodding off on my part, I recgonized the town we were pulling into. "You know, I've never met any of Gabe's friends. Tonight should be interesting." I nod towards the front seat, a fuzzy feeling clamping it's way onto my heart. I frown trying to shake it off, its a feeling I haven't had in awhile . And I am sure it's not one I want. "You okay Will?" My eyes snap forward to meet Tylers. I nod, "Just, kind of nervous I guess." He nods in understanding. "If you feel like it's too much come find me or Kennedy. We're not much of drinkers so we won't be out of it." I smile, "Thanks guys. I just haven't been to a party in a long time." "Don't take anything from strangers, I don't want to find out you've been raped." Kennedy's voice calls from the drivers seat, "Oh! And don't do drugs ether." I laugh, "Sure, but that'd be hard cause I just love drugs." "Oh shut up. Just be safe."

We pulled up to a grey house (or it looked to be grey, I couldn't tell because the sun was going down.) that seemed to look like it was shaking, loud music blasting people drunkenly walking on the front lawn. My first thought was who the hell gets drunk at 6 in the afternoon, but I realize theres really stupid people everywhere. When we walked in the house, it looked like bodies meshed together and one big orgy (Now that I think about it, I'm probably not that off). "Ahh! Prinncessa! William! Tyler! How nice it is for you to join my wonderful shindig!" Gabes deep voice fills my ears as I see him saluntering forward towards us. Kenndey grins and hugs him "Hey there Gabrial! Yeah, we're only here 'cause the other party we were supposed to go to was cancelled." he chuckles "Shut up, you know I was your first and only choice."

Kennedy nods, "I don't know many people." He slugs an arm 'round Kennedy shoulders, My eyes couldn't help but trail up and down his body. "You will by the end of tonight. Now! Go on, have fun! Grab a drink or something I'll see you all later." He says before removing his arm and walking through the crowd of meshed bodies. I was quite sad to watch him go, not that I would admit that out loud. "Becareful bilvy." I nod and watch Kennedy pull Tyler through the crowd. I deciede to go look around, I'm not really sure why I came anyway. I mean, whats the fun in this? All I see is people shoving tongues down other peoples throats. It's quite sickning if you not the one partaking in the act. I walk towards the less crowaded kicthen, looking for a soda or something.

Beer, beer, beer... Does anybody here like fucking soda? "Will!" I turn around to see Gabe. "Hey." He smiles, "What are you looking for?" "Some soda or something..." He raises an eyebrow "Beers not good enough?" I scowl at him. "Beer's gross." He chuckles and walks over to the couner and poured a vlear liqud into a cup and handed it in my direction. I sniff it, the scent of alcohol flooded my nose I look back at Gade. "Just drink it." I sigh and and put the cup to my lips. "You didn't drug this did you?" "And have Kennedy me kill me? No, now drink it." I swallow the liqud. The sweet yet bitter taste pleased my taste buds. "It taste like cherry."

"It's Cherry Twist smirnoff." I nod and down the rest of my drink, the liqud burned my throat in a great way. My head started to feel kind of light. I smile. "Could I get another?" He grins, and hands my the bottle. "Now's theres a party!" I giggle as a drink down th rest in the bottle. He just hands me another and drinks a beer himself. After a few more bottles and cans, Gabe grabs my hand "Wannnna danccce?" He slightly slurs. I nod and he pulls me toward the dance floor. I could bearly focus as bodies pushed me up against him as we moved in a sloppy grinding dancing mess. It wasn't long before his hand reached around the back of my neck and crashed his lips into mine. I kissed back feverishly, before he pulled away looking me deep in the eyes making me want to reach up and kiss him again. But before I could he grabed my hand a pulled me to the stairs.

He pushed my up against a wall in the hallway, bringing his lips back to my mine. I rap my arms around his neck trying to pull him closer to me. His hips grinded into mine making me moan into the kiss. He fumbles with the door next to us before opening it and pulling me in pushing me onto the bed and climbing on me straddling my hips. His lips ghost over mine as he leans his head down planting a kiss on my neck. I groan out in pleasure when he bites down. I slip off my over shirt and bring my lips back to his. He slips his tongue into my mouth, and runs his hands under my shirt breaking away slipping it over my head, I tug off his too. I attach my lips to his neck biting and sucking, leaving a mark. A deep throating moan escapes his lips and his hips grind down harder into mine. I moan into his neck, my hands travel down his body unbuttoning his pants.

He takes takes them off and flings them to a corner of the room, then he starts to work on mine pulling them off. I look up into his eyes. "I want you." "Are you sure?" I nod, we slip off our boxers and he rumages around in the side drawer. He puts on a condum and puts lube on his hand. "I don't need preping, I'm no virgin." He grunts. "If you inisit." He slams into me, I let out a big moan. He pulls out and thrusts back in harder and rougher than before, grunting in pleasure. His hips move differently and hit a special spot deep in my body causing me to arche my back off the bed. "G-gabe" I cry out throwing my head bcak in pleasure, he reaches down and grabs my dick pumping it to the rhythem of his hips. I feel heat rising in my stomuch. I don't know how much longer I could last. "I-I'mm cl-loseee.." Apparently Gabe was too cause a few seconds later I feel something warm fill my insides. "W-willliamm.." He pumps his hand a few more type before I cum all over our chests. He pulls out throws the condum away and his warm body collaspes on mine. My eyes close as I start to drift off into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. Well this is the first time i've ever wrote sex.... I know it sucks. But eh.

I know an Update! Finally. :D I'm so proud.

And to the two people who read this you should check out my Contest . It needs a little more love (; <3

Title Credit - Good Girls Bad Guys by Falling In Reverse