Status: Active.

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Just wait.

I pulled my hair back into a messy bun in the morning and made my face look half decent before heading out of my room, through the foyer to the kitchen only to find that there wasn't much to eat or do in there. So I explored the rest of the big house, nothing. So I left the house, and walked down the beach to the boardwalk, maybe there was something yummy there. I settled on a churro from some awkward mexican stand and a soda. I made my way back down the beach to the house and back into the kitchen.

"Aw, churros are my favorite!" Alex cheered sitting on the counter.

I held it out to him and he took a huge bite. I scowled and stole my churro back.

"Whore." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" He gasped.

"I said,WHORE."

"Bitch!" He scoffed.

"Dick!" I yelled back.

"Such foul language. I thought Haley was a good girl." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Im going to take my churro, and get the hell outta here."

I went upstairs, changed and slipped my bikini on under a black tank top and some denimTyedyed looking and headed back downstairs.

"Where ya going?" Alex asked.

"To find myself."

"Mind if I join?"

"If you want."

I laid on the beach next to Alex on my stomach, my elbows holding up my head as I looked over at him as he pretended he was gonna get a tan.

"Alex, You're gonna get a farmer's tan and look like an idiot." I laughed.

"You just want me shirtless."

"Always, babe." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, if I'm shirtless you're shirtless."

"Or I could laugh at you shirtless, with my shirt on. You know, that works too."

"Nuh uh." He whined.

I rolled my eyes and ran up to the shore of the beach grabbing a handful of water and dumping it on Alex.

"You aresodead!" He yelled.

"Catch me." I stuck out my tongue and ran across the beach, alex hot on my heels.

I screamed as he caught up to me wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around.

"Alex stop!" I whined.

"Say you're sorry!"

"But I'm not!"

"Well, fine." He carried me while I kicked and screamed out to the water and dropped me in, even though it wasn't even a far fall I was soaked by the time I got up.

I looked over at Alex and pouted.

"Jerk!"

"Aw, Haley!" He bit his lip and held in a laugh as I stormed away from him, out of the water which was pretty hard considering I was soaked. I made my way to shore and started whining then ran back into the water.

"What?" Alex said walking up next to me.

"My feet are gonna get muddy!"

"Oh stop being a baby!"

"Carry me?" I pouted.

He sighed before throwing me over his shoulder and running back to the house, putting me down when we got to the porch.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Ugh, it doesn't feel like a Saturday."

"That's cause we're up early. It's just barely noon."

"Really? JesusChrist."

"Well, I'm gonna go shower, I smell like the ocean." I said sarcastically.

"What's the point though? We're just gonna be back out there later tonight."

"But my hair." I said obviously.

"Goodness, you and your thick curly hair!"

"Hey, I love my hair, bro."

"Shut up, and let's go inside."

"You are so mean to me!" I whined before stomping inside where everyone looked half asleep in the kitchen.

"You whores." Laney muttered.

I leaned against the counter andAlexwrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder and sighing while Laney looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You just wait and see." She whispered, walking past me to the foyer.