Status: Active.

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Arizona, huh?

"What are you idiots doing?"

"We cleaned my car!" I said happily as Laney walked over to us on the driveway.

"Kay, well Im making some dinner/breakfast, I guess. Alex, you're welcome to stay. Dad's not gonna be home for a while, so you'll be fine."

"Yeah, sure. I don't care." He shrugged and wrapped his arms around me and I sighed.

I walked into the house, greeted all the guys and then went upstairs into my bathroom.

"Ugh, dirty hair." I whined.

"It doesnt look bad." Alex said, putting his hands on my hips.

"I beg to differ." I muttered.

He spun me around, grabbing my waist pulling me closer too his body, looking into my eyes then at my lips biting his lip then back to my eyes, before he grabbed my face gently, leaning in and kissing me. And that's what really drove me wild. I kissed back hungrily, pulling at his hair and we stumbled to the bed, our lips not parting. We weren't wearing much, so there wasn't a problem there. But where the problem part came is was once we heard all the guys scattering and hiding, and the door slam and my dad coming up the stairs.

"Shit shit shit!" I whispered, pulling away from alex. "My dad."

His eyes widened, poor thing looked terrified. "Closet." I said, shoving his shorts at him. "Go, go hurry!"

He scrambled into the closet just before my dad popped his head in the door as I adjusted the straps of my bathing suit.

"How was the trip?"

"Good." I said, trying not to make my tone sound aggravated.

"Was it fun?"

"Yepp."

"Wheres Laney at?"

"Uh, I dont know."

"What-"

"Dad, you're killing me with the questions."

"Alright alright" He laughed.

"I just.. wanted to let you know that when the year is over you might be moving to your cousin's in Arizona."

"Dad!" I shrieked.

"Look, Im doing whats best for you!"

I sighed, I didnt want to argue. Arguing just led to hitting and I have a half naked boy in my closet.

"Well, what do you mean by end of the year?"

"December, maybe early January."

I smiled, I had time.

"Okay."

"Well, I gotta hit the road again, just thought to stop bye."

"Bye dad!"

I made sure the front door shut and a car started before letting alex out.

"Jeez, I thought hed never leave." Alex smiled and threw me onto the bed which made me laugh and then got on top of me, kissing me once more.

"Arizona, huh?"

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Thats like, ten different climates away!"

"I know." I pouted.

"Oh well." He sighed into my shoulder.

"Hey, its not as far as it seems.."

"Yes it is!" he whined, nuzzling his face into my neck.

I laughed. "Gosh you're such a baby." I sat up and went to the door.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!" He screamed. "Dont leave me!"

"Im hungry," I blew him a kiss and walked downstairs.

Laney gave me one of those looks, like she knew what was running through my mind. She knew if I was leaving I wanted to make a clean leave, no strings attached. Which is what I usually do. I just dont like things bringing me down, the faster I get it over with, the less it will hurt, kind of like ripping off a bandaid. Itll sting for a bit, but the pain will be gone in no time.