Status: In Progress.

A New Life I Have Found

First Date, Part 3

Johnny and I arrived back at his home later that night. I had such a wonderful time with him. I didn't want our date to end, but it was already pretty late and I knew Bam was probably waiting up on us. Sometimes, he acted like an older overprotective brother instead of a best friend, but, I had to admit, I kind of liked it. I was an only child after all.

We got out of his car and walked to the door. Once there, neither one of us made an attempt to go inside. We just stood there together quietly until I borke the lingering silence

"I had a wonderful time, Johnny."

"I'm glad," he said, smiling and stepping closer to me until there was barely a gap between us. "I did, too."

I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me. It was as great as it was before. I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. I was glad he had because I felt myself go weak in the knees. He had this unusual kind of power over me. He licked my bottom lip as if asking for permission to deepen the kiss, which I granted. Our tongues moved together gently and passionately. This lasted for a few brief moments before we both heard the door open. I stepped away from Johnny quickly to be greeted by none other than Bam. I really disliked him at that moment.

"What were you two doing?" Bam asked, grining.

"No-nothing," I stuttered out while trying to hide my blush.

I found it kind of embarrassing being caught and by Bam. He would have so much fun embarrassing me.

"Mmhhmm," he said. "I don't buy that, but whatever."

I punched him in the arm as me and Johnny walked into the house. Bam rubbed his shoulder as he shut the door.

"That wasn't nice," he said.

"You're not nice," I retorted.

"I'm only joking with you both," he said. "Fuck."

"Okay, I'll remember that when you find you a girl," I said.

"Payback is a BITCH!" Johnny yelled while laughing.

I laughed along with him as we all made our way into the kitchen. I went over to the refrigerator and grabbed us all some beers. I gave them theirs and hopped onto the island to sit down.

"Did you both have fun?" Bam asked, being serious.

"Yes, I had a great time," I said, smiling.

"As did I," Johnny replied.

"What did you guys do?" Bam asked after taking a sip of his beer.

It seemed weird talking about how our date went with both of us standing right there to listen. It was something I should be talking about with Angie, her being my best friend that I could talk about this stuff with and all, but she wasn't there and I wasn't going to call her. She was probably asleep. I would be telling her about it soon, though.

"Well, he took me out to dinner and then we went to the beach and stayed there a little while," I said.

"Oh, shit," Bam said. "I don't even want to know what happened on that beach."

Johnny tried to hold in his laughter as I scowled at Bam.

"I'm not a whore," I said.

"I never said that," Bam said, defensively.

"You fuckin' implied it," I said.

"I didn't imply any such thing, Victoria," he said, faking a shocked expression.

I glared at him. He knew I hated it when he used my real name. It wasn't that I hated it or anything, but it just didn't suit me.

"I bet, Brandon."

I smiled as he scrunched up his nose in disgust. He hated people calling him by his real name, too.

Johnny laughed as me and Bam continued our little rant with each other. We were only joking with one another.

"Are you sure you two aren't siblings?" Johnny asked, interrupting us. "You two fight like it."

"Well, we haven't taken any DNA test or anything, but I'm pretty sure we're not," I said.

We all continued talking for a while longer until I finished my beer and decided I was going to turn in for the night.

"Well, fellas, I'm off to bed," I said hopping down from the counter.

"Psshh, party pooper," Bam said, jokingly.

I rolled my eyes, but gave him a hug anyways.

"Goodnight, Bammy,"

"Goodnight," he said, returning my hug.

When we separated, I walked over to Johnny.

Goodnight, Johnny. Thank you for tonight."

"Goodnight," he said and kissed me on the cheek. "You're more than welcome. Thank you for agreeing to go on the date. I had a great time."

I smiled and made my way out of the kitchen. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I opened one of the drawers and took out a pair of pajamas. I changed into them and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took off my make up.

When I finally got into bed and settled, I smiled. I had an amazing night with an amazing guy. My life was starting to look up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww :).

I hope all of you are still enjoing this. I'm sorry it's been a little while since I last updated, but I had writers block with this story. Thank you to everyone who has read, subscribed, and commented. Makes me super freakin' happy :). Please don't hesitate to comment and tell me what you think.