Status: In Progress.

A New Life I Have Found

Mine

Johnny and I were laying on the couch watching a movie. Bam had went out with some friends to give us some privacy, which I didn't mind. It was nice when me and Johnny were able to be alone.

"You're not asleep are you?" Johnny asked as he shook me a little.

"No, though I feel like I could," I said, yawning.

We were both silent as the movie continued playing. He played with my hair, twirling it in his fingers. It was a comforting feeling.

"I talked to my ex-wife today," Johnny said. "Madison isn't coming till later this week. I can't wait for you to meet her."

My stomach did somersaults as I thought about it. I was excited about meeting Madison, but I couldn't help to feel nervous. I didn't think she would like me very much dating her dad and all.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said, trying to smile.

"I'm not that dumb, Tori," he said. "Now tell me."

I sighed as I sat up to look at him. He moved his arms from around me and sat up, too.

"It's just...what if she doesn't like me?"

"What would make you think she wouldn't like you?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked. "We are dating after all. Most kids wouldn't like that."

"Tori, Madison isn't like that," he said, scooting closer to me and putting his hand on my knee. "She'll love you. I just know it."

I sighed as I tried to believe what he told me.

"I'm just nervous about it is all," I said.

"Don't be," he said, smiling. "Everything will be fine."

I smiled a sincere smile as I looked into his eyes. He moved to kiss me, but my cell phone ringing interrupted us. We both sighed.

"Leave it," he said.

"It could be important," I said as I grabbed it from the counter and checked the i.d. It was a restricted call. I furrowed my eyebrows as I answered it.

"Hello?"

I could hear nothing. It was completely silent.

"Hello?" I said again.

I heard heavy breathing on the other end that sent chills up my spine.

"Who is this?" I asked, quickly.

Still I could only hear the person breathing, but then, after a couple of moments, the person spoke.

"I'll find you, Tori. You can't hide from me forever."

Nick. It was Nick. Hearing his voice made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

"You're mine, Tori! Do you hear me?! Mine!"

I felt myself shake and my eyes go wide as he ended the call. I didn't move a muscle. I couldn't move.

"Tori?" I heard Johnny ask from beside of me.

I didn't answer him as tears fell from my eyes. Was Nick being serious? He sounded serious, but surely he wouldn't be able to find me. No one was telling him where I was so how would he be able to find out.

"Tori, what's wrong?" Johnny asked, getting up from the couch and kneeling in front of me to look at me. "Who was on the phone? Please, Tori, answer me!"

I stayed silent as the tears continued to pour and my body shook. I couldn't tell Johnny what was wrong with me. I didn't want him to know about Nick. Not at that moment at least. I wasn't ready for him to find out.

"Do you want me to call Bam?" he asked me quickly.

I nodded my head. He stood up and walked over to his phone. I didn't even hear the conversation he had with Bam. I was blocking everything out.

Was Nick going to come after me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like the update. It has been forever I know. I've had writers block. I know what I want to happen in this story, but it's hard writing the chapters leading up to it. Thank you to everyone who has read, subscribed, and/or commented. I really appreciate it :). Please comment and let me know what you think of the story so far.