Status: In Progress.

A New Life I Have Found

Complicated

I awoke the next morning in the living room, but not alone. My head was on someone's chest and a pair of arms were wrapped around me. I turned my head and found it was Johnny. He was asleep with his head leaned back on the couch and his mouth slightly open. I couldn't help but smile. He just looked so adorable.

I wanted to stay where I was, but I knew I needed to get up. It wasn't right for us to be like that. I tried to unwrap his arms from me and get up without waking him, but it didn't work. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Uhh, good morning," I said awkwardly.

"Good morning," he said back while still staring at me. I couldn't look away when he stared at me like that. It was impossible.

"I...I need to go to my room," I said getting up quickly and running up the stairs.

I made it to my room and shut the door behind me. I leaned on it while I took some deep breaths trying to calm myself down. I didn't know what was going on with me, but I knew I needed to talk someone.

I grabbed my phone and found the person I wanted to call in my contacts.

"Hey, Tori!" Angie said when she answered her phone.

I smiled faintly. Angie and I had been friends for a while. I knew she could help me.

"Hey," I said not sounding very chipper.

"What's wrong?" she asked knowing me too well.

"Angie, I don't know what to do," I said sitting on my bed.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I think I have feelings for Johnny," I said quickly. "We almost kissed yesterday and we would have if Bam hadn't interrupted us. Also, I fell asleep in the living room last night and woke up this morning in his arms."

"Woah, Tori," Angie said. "Slow it down a bit. Did you say you have feelings for Johnny?"

"Yeah," I said. "I do and I don't know how. I haven't even been here long."

"The time doesn't really matter, hun," she said. "I had feelings for Ryan when I first met him. That stuff just happens."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm still with Nick-"

"Yes, but you're ending that," she said interrupting me. "You are, right?"

"Yeah, of course," I said.

"Good girl," she said. "I suggest you get right on that. I also suggest you talk to Johnny. If you have feelings for him, you have to let him know. You can't just keep it in the dark. Obviously he has feelings for you, too."

"I don't know if it's a good idea," I said.

"Why not?" she asked. "Tori, you deserve someone good in your life and Johnny is good. You don't have to rush into anything."

"You're right," I said. "I'm going to get off here now."

"Alright, call me soon, okay?" she said.

"Okay, bye," I said and hung up the phone.

I sighed as I threw my head in my hands. Why did things have to be so complicated?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update. I want to thank everyone who has read, subscribed, and commented. As always, it makes me happy :). I know I'm kind of rushing things between them in this story, but I'm not really wanting to drag it on.