Status: Comments(:! please

My English Affair

Chapter 1

"Hello my gorgeous beloved twin sister. It's 6:30 a.m. an you need to GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL SO YOU WON'T BECOME A HOBO!" My dearest twin brother, Spencer, yelled in my face. Damn! He could use a Tic-Tac.

"Spencer, love, GO BRUSH YOUR DAMN STANK MOUTH!" I yelled back grinning.

"Ohhh, c'mon. It can't smell that bad." He said breathing into his hand to smell it. As soon as he breathed in his nasty mouth smell he gagged and ran to the bathroom next to my room. I couldn't help but laugh a my dorky brother as he ran with his hair in a giant poofball and only in his black and blue checkered boxers. Spencer and I have always been close. Exspecially when the divorce happened and all that. I threw back my purple and orange zebra print comforter and got my ass out of bed and headed to the closet. Outfit for today. Hmmmm.... Blue tank-top, Johnny 3 Tears T-shirt, black skinnys with rips in the knees, and my black with blue splatters DC's. Now to the bathroom for make-up and hair.

While on way to bathroom Spencer came out of his room in a blood red South Pole shirt with black baggy shorts, black high top All Star's and his black DC hat tilted to the side just a bit. His hair was all brushed and straightened and hopefully his teeth were brushed. "Daaahammm! Samm, if you weren't my sister I would totally bang you!" He laughed checking me out.

"Same to you, Spence!" He smiled and went downstairs. I headed to the bathroom. First things first, brush my stinky mouth so that I'm not smelling like my brother. For my hair I ran the straightener through it and put in my blue headband that has a little bow on the side. Make-up time! Blue eyeshadow, thin line of black eyeliner on the top but thick on the bottom, and finally mascara. Perfect! Now time to go downstairs and get me some food. As I walk out of the bathroom I run into my little sister, Stella. Her long blonde hair was in two french braids with hot pink bows tied at the ends. She had pink eyeshadow with black eyeliner and mascara. Her outfit, dear god, was a hot pink sundress that was at her mid-thigh with white laced leggings and white flats.

"Stell..... you look like you effing five. Is that what all the eighth graders are wearing now?" I asked, horrified.

"Only the cool ones. Not the freaks like you and Spencer. Of corase I love you guys but... ew." She said glancing over my outfit with a disgusted look.

"Ha! You think that's cool?! That is like the most littlest kid outfit I think I've ever seen!" She just rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom. "I swear we are not related!" I said to myself as I walked downstairs. Mom was making pancakes but Spencer kept taking them as soon as she finished making them.

"Hey! Save some for me you giant piggy!" I yelled at my brother.

"Oh, good-morning dear." My mother greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Mornin' Madre." I smiled sitting down and grabbing a pancake be for Spencer could get it.

"Don't forget your father is getting you today after school." Spencer and I groaned. "Look, I know you guys don't like him but he did win part time custody and is going to counseling every other day. Please stop whining." Mom and Dad got divorced a year after Stella was born. Dad used to beat the shit out of Spencer and he sexually abused me. Mom never knew about it until she came home from work early one day and found Spence knocked out and me tied up in a chair with Dad doing things a father should never do to his daughter. Stella had been at the sitters that day.

"I still don't understand how he has any privilege to see us." I mumbled.

"Because he has big lawyer friends and promised to work on his problems." Mom sighed.The whole room got silent after that. Spencer stopped eating and looked like he was gonna hurl.

"Oh! Look at the time!" Mom said looking at her watch. "You better get going. STELLA! TIME TO GO!" I got up, washed my dishes, and headed out. I would normally take my black Charger but since Dad is getting us I walk. Spencer hopped in his car and drove away after offering me a ride which I declined.

"SAMM NIKOLE HARRIS! YOU GET YOUR FATASS IN THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!" I spun around to see my two best friends, Bree Bradford and Mason Night, pull up by the curb. They also happen to be dating. I smiled and hopped into the back of Mason's Navy blue '69 cameo.

"What's up ya hoes?" I grinned as Mason started driving again.

"What do you think we doing? Going to a bar? Nahh, we have to go to gay ass school." Mason laughed. "Though a bar does sound pretty nice."

"Pshh yeah it does. I can't skip today though. Dad picking me up. Plus I don't feel like talking to Mr. Dawson twice this week. I think his is on his period." I smiled.

"Awwe damnit! I was gonna spray paint his car later today. Fuck it. If he is on his period I'd rather shove nails through my eyes!" Bree groaned. We all started laughing and Mason cranked up the stereo system to full blast and we started belting out the lyrics to his Blood On The Dancefloor CD.
♠ ♠ ♠
New storyyy!
tell me what you think.
Thankss,
Taylor Elizabeth(: