Status: Comments(:! please

My English Affair

Chapter 10

I finally arrive home and fell onto my couch. What a day! I pulled out my black Blackberry Curve and saw I had a new voiceamail. It was from my older brother, Daren. Daren is thirty and married to his beautiful wife, Ashlynn. They have an adorable two year old little girl named Lily. She is the sweetest thing alive! I called my voicemail and listened to the message.

"Hey, Bro! The family and I are coming with take-out at seven. Be ready! Love ya, brotha!" Great. It's 6:59 and the house isn't clean.

*Ding! Dong!*

Shit. "Bentley! We are here and coming in!" Daren called.

"Uncle Bentnee!" Lily called and ran into my arms. She was smiling so big that her cute little dimples were showing.

"Hey, babes. How is my favorite niece?"

"Good." She giggled. I put her down and hugged Ashlynn, then my brother.

"So, Bents. We got some big news." Daren said grinning at Ash. Do I even dare telling my own family about my secret relationship with Samm?

"I got some news for you, too." I slowly said. "Let's eat first! I'm starving!" I said quickly changing the subject. We all sat at my small dinning room table and dug in to our chinese. Lily stuffed her cheeks with rice and chicken.

"Wook! I a chwipmunk, Uncle Bentnee!" She said with her mouthful. I laughed at my cute little niece.

"Alright. So, Bentley. We're having another baby!" Ashlynn exclaimed. I dropped the chicken that I was about to put into my mouth back onto my plate. If my mouth hadn't been open, it would've dropped too. Daren and Ashlynn stared at me waiting for a response.

"Are-are you serious?" I asked. Daren grinned and nodded. I felt a smile come across my own face. "Oh my god, guys! Congrats!" I yelled getting up and hugging them both. They laughed.

"Thanks, Bents" Daren laughed. "So what's you news?" He asked. Oh shit. I can't tell them about me and Samm, but I have to! Ergh!

"Oh. Umm... well-" I gulped. "I am kinda sorta in a relationship with someone." I said.

"Oh Bentley! That's fantastic! Who is it? What's her name?" Ash yelled, happily. I took another gulp.

"Her name is Samm Harris. We met at school." I said trying to stall the part where she is my student.

"Is she a new teacher? Student teacher?" Daren asked. No going back now.

"Ummm... she is just... she is just a student..." I whispered. Daren dropped is fork and Ashlynn gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Bentley... no..."Ashlynn whispered. Daren just stared at me. I looked away as soon as possible. I couldn't stand to look at him when he looked at me with dissapointment. Plus the fact that I could tell he was also furious.

"That's illegal, Bentley." He snapped at me. His words were hard and I was scared. " Give me one reason why I shouldn't call the cops on your ass right now."

"Daren!" Ashlynn yelled. "He is your brother!" She kept going, but I couldn't hear her. My brother's harsh words felt like he had stabbed me. Daren had never once threatened me. He never laid a hand on me. My brother was the kindest brother EVER!

"Ashlynn! What he is doing is illegal and wrong!" Daren snapped at his wife.

"You don't think I know that, Daren?!" I yelled. "I have tried forever to get rid of my feelings for her! You don't even understand! Today I was helping her with a project for my class and we kissed! KISSED! She confessed her feelings to me and I confessed mine to her! I did walk away from her, Daren. It was crazy hard and that's why I went back! That was my choice!" Daren stared at me, shocked. Ashlynn got up and took Lily to the spare bedroom where I kept all her toys she left here.

"Bentley..."

"I know the consequences. Samm knows them. She turns eightteen in two months and school gets out in four."

"And you think you can keep your relationship a secet until then? Do you think she can? She is a teenager Bentley. They can't keep anything a secret." Daren said trying to reason with me, but my mind was made.

"Samm woundn't do that. Please, bro. I need your support and trust on this. You, Ash, Lily, and Samm are the only things I have." I said.

Daren huffed then agreed. "Okay, Bents. I trust you. Just don't fuck up your life. Or hers. She sounds like a good girl." I jumped up and ran to my brother, tackling him in a hug.

"Thank you so much, bro! I love ya!" I gushed.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get off me ya fatty."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwe<3 brotherly love.
Thank god Daren didn't call the cops. But see if he did then I wouldn't have a story would I.
ahah(: Tons more to come. and not just with this story. I have My lover and killer going and i'm bringing back The Sweet Deadly Secret and Everything Happens
Comments are crazy loved<333
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: