Status: Comments(:! please

My English Affair

Chapter 4

"Alright. For homework I want you to read the first two chapters of 'The Giver'." I told my fouth period class right as the bell rang. Now it's time for lunch then two more periods untill i can see Samm. Wowww... I'm a creepy person. Liking my student. I wonder if she likes- Wait! Stop thinking like that! She mostly likely does not like you and it is completely inapproprite!

I grabbed my wallet and headed to the cafateria. I bought myself a turkey and cheese sub with a rasberry tea. Yum! Befor I walked out of the cafateria I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familier sweet voice came with it. "Umm, Mr. Thealman?" I turned around to find Samm standing behind me.

"Samm! Oh, um, er what can I help you with?" I stummbled with my words, suddenly nervous. I'm not completely sure why.

"I was wonderin' if you could help me with my 'Scar' assignment? I'm just a little hung up and confused on it." She said looking up at me. Our eyes locked for three seconds. Her ocean blue eyes were sparkling.

"Yeah. Of course I'll help you. Are you free after school? " She thought for a second then nodded. A smile crept across my face. "Alright. After school get your stuff you need to take home and then come back and we will work on it."

She gave me a big grin. "Then it's a date, er, a study date! Thanks Mr. Thealman! Your the best!" Her cheeks became a bright pink. Then she turned away and went back to her table. Huh, what do you know. I got a date with Samm. Well study date. She did say date first. No! It's just a study date. She needs help on homework, that's it. She doesn't like me anyways. Clumbsey junior, Reberta Conwell, ran into me making me loose my train of thought.

"Sshorry Mr. Thealllman. I trippeded over my shhoe lase." She said. It was kinda hard to understand her with her lisp and studder.

"'S okay, Reberta. Just tie your shoe next time." She nodded and walked away. Then she ran into the trash can by the door. I stifled my laugh as she looked around to see if anyone saw. Now I better get to the teachers loudge to talk about last nights football game that I didn't watch with Couch Dick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Concerns?
More too come(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: