Status: Comments(:! please

My English Affair

Chapter 6

*Ding! Ding! Ding!* Oh how I love the sound of that final bell. Now it's time for my "study" date with Samm. Okay Bentley! Don't get to excited. Its just a study date. I hate argueing with myself. I feel mental or something. Maybe I have a split personality.... nahhh.

"Mr. Thealman. Imma go get my geometry book then I'll will be back." Samm said running out of the room.

"Hurry back." I whispered to myself. I pulled out my kilo Axe and sprayed twice. Then I pulled out my little hand held mirror to see how I looked. Nothing in my teeth... and my hair is as good as it's gonna get.

"Alright, I'm back. Now lets get sta-," Samm started as she walked back in the room, catching me looking at myself in my mirror. She gave me a funny smile. "Were you just checking yourself out?" She giggled.

"No! Yeahh.... well, uhh.... yes." I stuttered. She laughed again. "Hey, teachers gotta look good too." I said defending myself. Samm just smililed and went to her desk. I followed her there. "Okay, so whats the problem?"

"Well do you want it to be an emotional or physical scar? I have both." She asked pulling out her notebook and pencil.

"Either is fine. I like the emotional stories better though. I find them so full of meaning and power. Plus more to write about." I explained pulling over an extra chair.

"Well, my dad sexually abused me. I have emotional and physical scars from that.." She said pulling up her shirt to show me the physical ones on her sides. There were tons of little cresent moon shaped marks from his finger nails alll over her sides. " He would grab me so hard he dug his nails into my skin." She explained. I felt soo bad for her. This should never ever have to happen to anyone.

"Oh Samm, I'm so sorry. No one should ever have to go through that kinda pain. Ever! It's very uncalled for." I said simpatheticly. Then I put my hand on her shoulder. She lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were glowing like beautiful sapphires. Her lips parted but no word came out. We both slowly started to lean in. I closed my eyes and braced myself for something I shouldn't do but have wanted for so long...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh. I bet you know whats gonna happen. haha
Comments??
More shall come. just wait(:
thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth