Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Rain.Typical.

The rain. It's so typical for a funeral, yet so fitting. Although i don't really give a shit about anything that's happening right now. You are probably thinking 'What the hell is wrong with this girl?' Well you're about to find out.Let's start with the perfect one first.

Beautiful blonde hair, greyish blue eyes, and she never did anything wrong in our mother's eyes.

She's my twin sister, Lyndsay Nicole Johnson. Or Lynn as everyone calls her.She's 17 and she's a 5'7" bitch.Lynn likes to text constantly and never be home. She's not a cheerleader but she could be. She enjoys rap and hip-hop music,dancing, shopping, and hanging out with her friends. Her favorite colors are pink,yellow and blue. She hates punks and emo, rock or anything associtated with me basically.

Now on to what the hell is happening.

My mother-if you can call her that-has just recently died of cancer. Her name was Heather Johnson. She was 30 and was an abusive whore. She didn't care about me, or anything. I doubt if she even loved me. Of course she loved Lynn though, everyone does.

Anyways, here we are at Mt. Olive Memorial Park and Mortuary in Costa Mesa, were i have lived for about ten years. My mother's casket getting ready to go into the ground. My stupid sister stood next to me at the front were a black dress and heels with tears streaming down her face.

Yeah, typical Lynn. I, on the other hand, had my arms crossed over my chest and my eyes shut, no trace of tears in them. My hands were tightly gripping onto my sleeves and the hem of my jeans we getting wetter from the rain splattering on the ground.

"Heather's daughter Lilliayn, would like to say a few words. Lilliayn." I stepped forward and cleared my throat.

"Thanks. Ummm...My Mother will be missed dearly. I know she would like to still be here with us but unfortunatly she cannot. Mom was a good person and a good mother. May she rest in peace."

'And burn in hell.' I thought after my little speach that was a complete lie. I stepped back into my previous spot and then waited for everyone to place a white rose on the coffin. I threw mine on last, only it wasn't white it was black.They began to lower the casket into the ground and then Lynn broke down.

"Oh mother. Why? Why did you have to go? Why?" She sobbed. That's when she lost it.

"Fine, go! I don't need you! i'm glad you're gone!" She yelled and then cried harder. I just stood there while my aunts Farra and Candy comforted her. Everyone left and either headed home or to my house for some social time and food.

"Come on girls. Let's go." Aunt Farra said.

"Alright." i said and followed her to her SUV. I climbed in the back seat and closed to door.

Alright fine. I guess now is the best time to tell you about me. I am Lilliayn Marie Johnson. I am 17 and i'm 5'3" or so. I have blue eyes and natural black hair with purple and blonde bangs. I love music and enjoy playing it too. I can play the guitar, cello, violin, bass guitar and i can sing a little. My favorite colors are purple,black,green,and red. I hate preps, haters, liars and i don't have a huge tolerance for rap or hip-hop. I love music-as i said before- and writing, drawing, video games, and a lot of other things. I also, do not know who my father is and i don't have any friends.By any i mean ANY. None what so frecking ever. That's all you really need to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lynn-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-57.jpg

Lilly-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/emo/663821293.jpg

Twins funeral outfits-
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33374980