Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Surf's Up.

Saturday...Finally.

The week past by rather quickly,which made me happy. Zacky had asked Rev if he could take me to the beach today so he could give me another surf lesson. With a smile,I jumped out of bed and got ready,throwing a plain black tee shirt on over my top. Zacky had said to be ready around eleven and it was almost ten thirty when I trailed down the stairs.

"What's up,Syn?" I asked plopping down next to him,Michelle on his other side.

"Waiting for Jimmy and Leana. We're having lunch together so we can talk about something.Matt and Val are joining us."

"Sounds fun. What about Johnny?"

"He already had plans.And so does Zack."He smirked at me.

"Shush."I said slapping his arm gently.

"I'm just teasing." He laughed as the front door opened.

"Hey,Lily.Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I said getting up.

"I don't know why you're having Zacky teach you to surf. I'm much better at it than he is."Syn muttered.

"You're busy,Zacky's not. And he's rather good at it."

"Thanks Lils. Now,lets get going."

"See ya later."I called out before heading to Zacky's car.

Once we arrived,Zacky found us a spot on the sand for our stuff. I barely had time to put the stuff down and pull my shirt off before Zacky grabbed my hand,a surf board in the other,and pull me towards the water.

It was almost four when Zacky and I came out of the water,laughing.

"You're really getting the hang of this." He smiled.

"Thanks. Are you hungry?"I asked,feeling starved myself.

"Hell yeah. Let's go get something."

So,we gathered up our stuff and threw our shirts back on before walking to Zacky's car.

"Where to?" He asked once he got it and started the car.

"Your choice."

He smiled before backing out and driving down Pacific Coast Highway for a few minutes. I was too busy looking out the the window and paying attention to the sound of The Misfits that I jumped when I felt something brush against my hand.Looking over,I saw Zacky laugh before I glanced down at what had touched me.Zacky's arm was on the armrest in between the seats with his hand open,palm facing upwards. I thought for a second before slowly placing my hand in his and laced our fingers together.He gave my hand a small squeeze with a smile on his face. I smiled as well as he continued to drive to where ever he had picked to eat.