Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Brothers vs. Smartasses

"School sucks!"Jinny complained beside her brother.He nodded his head and rested his chin on his arms.I sighed and closed my eyes,my check pressed to my forearm.Adam turned to me mirroring my position.

"Make time go faster."Jake whined.

"Yeah,Ads.make time go faster!"Jinny said.

"Wish I could,but i can't.Sorry,Jin."

"Damn clock!" Jake said."I hate you" He mumbled.

"One more minute."I whisper.

RRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

We all shot up and gather our stuff.We stopped by our lockers and then ran to get the guitars.We got them quickly and then they dropped me off at home.

"Leana!I'm home!" I sat my guitar and backpack by the stairs and went to the kitchen.

"Did you have a good day?" Leana asked when i entered.I smiled and nodded. I got some jucie and we talked.

"Jimmy,Lynn and the guys are coming home today." i nearly chocked on my juice when she said that. I grinned at her.

"That's awesome! Do think they'll come tomorrow?" She smiled at me.

"Of course.But even if they don't Me,Lacey and Michelle will."

I gave her a hug and went to my room to do my homework. I turned on Fall Out Boy's 'From Under the Cork Tree' and started my work.I finished up just as the song 'Noboby Puts Baby in the Corner' stopped playing.I turned off my stereo and slid down the railing. I hopped off the railing and went outside.I laid down in the sun that was shining on the backyard.

"You're just a sad song with nothing to sa-"

"Hello?"

"Hey Lily.Do you think we could come over? We got in trouble and ran out."

"Ummmm...i don't know.Let me ask."I walked inside and called for Leana.

"Living room!"I walked in to see her watching TV.

"Umm..can my friends come over?They kind of got in trouble with Adam's mom and ran.And Jake's mom doesn't want anyone over."

"I don't know.As long as they're gone by seven cause that's when Jimmy is supposed to be home.I don't want them being your friends if they only want to get to Jimmy.Besides I wanna meet them too."She smiled.

"Jake?...Yeah,you guys can come over.OKay."I hung up and waited fifteen minutes on the porch.When they arrived we went inside.

"Lee?"She looked up from her back with a small 'hmm?' ans then smiled.

"Guys this is Leana.Leana-this is Adam and Jinny.And that's Jake and Jayden."

"Nice to meet you." I walked over to the hallway closet and grabbed a bag.They guys followed me into the kitchen and outside.

"Do you guys like baseball?" Jake and Jay got wide grins on their faces.

"I can't play worth shit."Jinny said.

"I'm pretty kick ass."Adam said grinning.

"Okay,then.Jinny you can ref,okay?"She nodded."Teams?"

"Brothers vs. Smart asses!"Jake said. I laughed as i got the bat.

I was up first.Jayden pitched,Jake between Jay and second base.Jayden pitched and i hit it with the shiny black and red bat.I dropped it and ran,stopping on second in fear of Jake getting me out.Adam grabbed the bat and took his place.Jayden pitched and Adam missed.I took the opportunity to steal a base.

"HEY!"Jayden yelled

"You never said no stealing!"

"Smartass!"

"Love you too!"
He turned back and pitched.Adam hit it this time and almost got it out.He manged to get a homerun.
"Two points!"Jinny said.

We switched positions and Jake was up to bat. I cradled the ball in my hands at my waist. I took a breath and brought my hands up to my face,smirking.I lifted my leg and snapped my wrist.He manged to hit it but Adam caught it.

"Out!"Jinny yelled.Jake handed the bat to a grinning Jayden.He took a few practice swings before stepping to the plate.He pointed the bat at me and then got ready.I pitched the ball which he missed.On the third ball he managed to hit it and got to second.Jake took the bat ready to redeem himself,which he did.I threw the ball and he hit it out.The game was even the entire time.About thirty minutes later we went inside and saw Leana in the kitchen.

"You guys looked like you were having fun."

"We did."Jake said,sitting at one of the three stools at the counter.

"Shit.I have to go.Do you still need a ride to school tomorrow?"Adam cursed looking at his watch.

"Yeah.I'm sure Leana doesn't want to get up earlier than she has to." She nodded.

"Okay.See you tomorrow."He said and left.

"Are you guys thirsty?" I asked poking my head into the fridge.

"What do you have?"Jinny asked.

"Beer,juice,water and Mountain Dew."

"Mountain Dew."they replied.I grabbed four cans and closed the door.I sat the other three cans on the counter and they grabbed one.We sat around talking as Leana started dinner,seeing that it was creeping close to five.

"Lily,if you could date someone famous,who would it be?"Jayden asked.

"I don't know."I said as i thought 'Zacky Vengeance'.
"What about you guys?"

"Lacey Mosley from Flyleaf."Jayden said.

"Haley Williams"Jake said after thinking for a minute.

"hmmm....Frank Iero.He's so hot."Jinny said.I nodded agreeing with her.

"What about you Leana?"Jayden asked.I could tell she was smiling.

"The Rev.Hands down." after a few more questions we ate.All the while and even after eating,we were asking random questions like that. At about six the four of us went back outside and Leana went to go read some more. We played tag for a little while not knowing what else to do.

"Where is your boy tonight?
I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he wo-" Jinny interrupted her phone by answering it.

"Hello?.....At Lily's......Yeah,will be there in a little bit...Bye." She hung up.

"We have ta go guys."

"awwww...Oh well.See ya tomorrow!"Jayden said waving.they walked over to the gate and went through.Once i heard Jake's car drive off I went back inside.