Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Gameroom

We packed up and we got the fuck out of there.The triplets' mom and younger brother came and congratulated us,as did Adam's parents.

"Did your family come Lily?"Adam asked.

"Yeah,besides Lynn. And my dad's friends came too."

"Do you think we could meet your dad?We've met Leana and she's cool.What about your dad?"Jake said. I bit my lip.

"I don't know.Let me call them to see were they are."I pulled my phone out and hit 3.I put it to my ear and waited for Jimmy to answer.

"Where are you?"He said after the second ring.

"With my friends.They umm..wanted to meet you."I said shyly.

"Do they know who I am?"

"Yes, but the don't know you're my dad." He didn't say anything for a couple of mintues,thinking it over.

"Sure.They seem cool. Meet us at the house and the can stay over,if they want."

"Thanks.We'll be there in a little bit." I put my phone back and told them that they could come and meet my dad.They told their parents and we left.

..............................................................................................................................................

When we pulled up to the front of the house,Jimmy's,Matt's,and Johnny's car were all in the driveway. I grabbed my guitar and lead the way inside.I closed the door after Jake and set my Les Paul down.

"Here we go."I took a quick breath and called out."Jimmy?!"

"GAME ROOM!" I lead the way up to the full sized attic,or THE GAMEROOM as the guys liked to call it.Before i opened to the door I turned my friends."Don't freak out and die,okay?" They gave me weird looks and i pushed to door open. I let walked in and turned to them. Their eyes were wide and jaws slackened.I blushed and pulled them into the room.

"Ummm..guys meet my dad,Jimmy Sullivan.More commonly know as The Rev."

"HOLY SHIT!"Jinny yelled

"FUCKIN AWESOME!"Adam exclaimed smiling.

"NO FUCKING WAY!"Jake and Jayden said at the same time.

"Anyways.This is Jinny,Jake,Adam,and Jayden." everyone said some greeting and went back to what they where doing. Val and Michelle came over and talked to Jinny,Adam chatted with Jimmy,Jake conserved with Synyster and Jayden with Johnny. I smiled knowing that my friends were happy. I walked over to the pool table were Zacky and Matt were getting ready to start a game.

"Can I play?"I asked.Zacky turned and leaned against the table with his hand wrapped around a pool cue.

"Do you know how?" I nodded.

"But i'm not very good."I admitted.

"You can play with me.Sound good,Matt?"

"Yeah sure that way i can kick both of your asses."He smirked and then flipped a coin."Call it,Lils." He said catching it.I chose tails he opened his hand and it was tails."We guys were pretty fucking awesome tonight by the way."Matt said as he started the game.

"Yeah,you're guys were kick ass."Zacky said,

"Thanks."I blushed lightly. Zacky motioned me over because it was our turn.

"OKay you hold it like this."He handed me the cue and got behind me.He placed his hands over mine and put them in the correct spots.I'm pretty sure i'm knees were going to give out.

"Jimmy! It looks like Zacky trying to hit on little Lily over here!"Matt laughed.

"Hey!If you're gonna fuck her Zacky, I don't wanna hear it and use a condom!" So he would let Zacky have sex with me? I could tell my face was beet red.Zacky laughed a little.

"Okay then.C'mon Lily."He walking off smirking.What?!?!?

"Hey!I was kidding!"Jimmy said.

"So was I"he replied walking back over.

'No I wasn't.Damn you Jimmy.'Zacky thought.

He placed his hands over mine again and then hit the ball.None of the other ones went in.

'OH, of course Zacky was kidding.I should've known he was.I'm so stupid.'

Sooner than anticipated elven round around.

"Do you guys want to stay over?"I asked.They agreed and we went to my room. I pulled out a few blankets from my closet as they looked around my somewhat large room.I laid out two full sized blankets on the floor and threw some pillows down too.My room wasn't different from what is was when i moved in.Only now it had a few posters on the walls.
"You can sleep on the floor or my bed.Only one in my bed though.Or you can sleep on the beanbag chair."

"Bed!"Jayden called.

"Beanbag!"Jinny yelled.

Adam and Jake threw their shirts off and laid down on the floor.I threw some clothes atJinny and she changed. Jayden removed his shirt and threw himself on my bed.I changed in the bathrrom with Jinny came out and turned of the lights.Without stepping on the boys on the floor I got into bed and pulled the black striped covers over Jay and me.