Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Water Guns

I walked into the house and to the family room with Michelle and Syn behind me.Zacky was the first person i saw and he smiled at me.Only him and Johnny were in the room.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Backyard.Now let me see it."Zacky said.

"See what?"Johnny asked.

I motioned him over and moved the wristband that i had covered it with.They both told me how awesome they though it was and as soon as i put the band back,everyone else walked into the living room.Jimmy kissed Leana and then said hey to me.Then he told everyone he'd be back.

"Where is he going?"Michelle asked as Matt and Val walked in.

"Lynn needs picked up."Leana answered.Zacky nudged me and i looked at him.He had a look on his face that said 'Show them and then show Jimmy when he gets back.'I nodded and then the door bursted open.The guys and Jinny walked in and smiled.

"Hopes it okay that Lily invited us."Adam said.Leana just smiled and nodded.

"Ummm...I have something I want to show you guys,aside from everyone who already has seen it."I said.Everyone gathered around me and i slowly removed the wristband again.They all smiled and said something good about it.Leana hugged me after everyone said something.

"Jimmy's gonna love it."She whispered in my ear."

"You think so?"She smiled.The door opened again and Jimmy walked in.

"She said her boyfriend picked her up."He said standing by Lee.

"Jimmy,Lily has something to show you."She looked at me and i gave a small smile. Jimmy walked over as I put my wrist behind my back.

"What do you wanna show me,Lily?"He asked as Zacky took off the wristband.

"Well,I got this partly as a thank you for taking me in after my mom had died and partly for being my father in general."

I very,very slowly began to pull my wrist out for behind my back,making sure that Jimmy couldn't see it at all.I had my wrist pressed to my abs when-BANG!!-The front door flew open and Lynn ran in.I quickly turned and grabbed my camo Clandestine Industries hoodie and slipped it on.I fell on the couch next to Zacky and sighed.Lynn was crying,her and Jimmy were now on the love seat facing each other.

"What happened,Lynn?"Jimmy asked.

"Ethan...broke up...with me! How...could he do...that?"She sobbed and I rolled my eyes.I glanced over at my friends to see them holding in laughs.They couldn't take it and ran outside closing the door behind them.

"It'll be okay.He's just some dude.Guys are assholes.That's why I have only dated girls."Lynn gave a small laugh and smiled.

"Thanks,Dad."I don't know why but i felt a little stab of jealousy when Jimmy smiled at her,hugged her and then kissed her forehead. "Now what did you want to show me Lily?"

"It's not that important." He looked at me then shrugged.

"OKay then....Let's get this shit started!"He yelled,jumping up and running to the backyard. Everyone headed outside besides Leana,Val,Zacky,Jinny and me.

"You should have shown him,Lilly."Val said pouring herself some tea from the pitcher in the fridge.

"If didn't feel like the right time."I shrugged.

"Yeah,because your stupid sister had to ruin it."Jinny said.No one objected to what she said.

"You're right."I said hopping onto the unused counter top next to the dishwasher and dish rack.Jake and Jayden walked in after and had annoyed looks on their faces.I shot them a questioning look.

"The Barbies are here."Jake said taking a seat next to Jinny,who was next to Zacky.Jayden leaded on the edge next to Zacky.

"Barbies?" Leana asked.

"They think they rule the school.Typical cheerleaders really. They think they naturally need to hate people that are different from them,aka us."Jake explained.

"No one would mind if I ripped their heads off,would they?"Jinny asked.We all laughed at her.

"How are you and her so different?"Jinny asked me.Everyone quieted and waited for me to answer.

"I guess it started when we were a lot younger.She was outgoing,I wasn't.So she made friends while i sat back and drew stuff.In seventh grade,I would walk every where,even if i knew no one would be waiting for me.One i had walked to the mall and Hot Topic sparked my interest.So I went in and stayed there for the rest of the day,looking at everything and listening closely to the music then had playing.I did that the next day too.I wrote down every band that looked of sounded cool and that's how it all stared.I saved up money and bought all the cds i could after listening to the bands over the internet. So that's what I did.I listened to music and surfed the web while she soaked up the sun and hung out with her friends.No one ever bothered to talk to me,besides the idiots who insulted me.Those idiots who always loved Lynn."

I felt someone pull me down and hug me.Turns out it was Jayden.Leana hugged me too,and then it turned into a group hug.

"We'll always love you,Lily.No matter what."Leana smiled.

"Thanks...Mom."I swore Leana's breathing stopped for a moment and then she let a tear trail down her cheek. She wiped it away but couldn't stop smiling.I couldn't blame her though,because I couldn't either.

"You guys go outside,I think me and 'Mom' can handle things in here."Val laughed and Leana threw a dish towel at her.We did what we were told and saw Lynn and her friends Nicole,and Sydnie by the pool. We ignored them and sat at the patio table.I on the bench next to Zacky and he slung his arm over my shoulders.I just smiled and watch the triplets and Zacky join the poker game that was going on.

I laughed as Zacky won again for the second time in a row.

"NO fair! You have a smart ass helping you!"Jayden exclaimed.

"Do not.She's just giving suggestions."Zacky looked at me and smiled. They put the chips and cards up and I offered to take them inside.I set them on top of the TV and something caught my eye.There was two of them.I smirked and texted Jayden to get his ass up to my room.I grabbed the bag and dragged it to my room.I removed them from the bag and tore to box open.I started undoing all the ties and tape as Jayden walked in.

"Help me."I said.HE quickly got to work,and after a minute or two,they were out.I wrapped my tattoo back up and put on a wristband so it wouldn't get wet.I lead the way to the bathroom were will filled up the super soakers and then we went downstairs and out the front door.

"Okay,just spray who you can and run like hell."Jayden said as we walked around to the backyard,pumping to guns.We hide on the side for a minute and Jayden nodded.We both jumped over the gate,spraying the water everywhere then ran like our lives depended on it.

"LILY!!!GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!!"I heard Lynn yell.Jayden and I laughed and looked behind us to see Syn and Jimmy chasing us.

"RUN FASTER!"Jayden yelled and we sped up.We reached the end of the block and turned,aiming for the alley.We turned in and then jumped the fence again after reaching the backyard.We headed for the house but Matt tackled Jayden.

"AHH!"We both screamed."Go!"Jayden yelled from under Matt.I took off but was caught around the waist.I started kicking and got lifted up.

"Let me go!"I said to whoever had me.I heard Zacky chuckle and blushed."Come on,Zacky!Let go!"

"Don't think so!Do it and you're dead,Zacky."Syn said walking over.

"Hey slowpokes!"Jayden said.Synyster smirked and walked over to the hose where there were a few buckets.He turned the water on and started of fill two up.I panicked.

"G-gates,w-w-wh-hat are y-you d-do-ing?You k-know i cant g-get wet."I stuttered.

"Fuck!I forgot!You're lucky."He glared turning off the water.Zack,y let me go and we walked back over to the table.

"So..who all got wet?"Jayden asked grinning.

"All of us."Matt said.Jayden laughed.

"Time to eat!"Leana called.We all ate and then sat around talking in the living room after the triplets left.Lynn and her friends went upstairs and did whenever the hell they do.

"When are you gonna show him?"Zacky whispered in my ear when no one was paying attention.

"When the time is right."I shrugged.Zacky nodded and Matt came back into the room.

"Dudes!We're going on tour in two weeks!"Matt said making everyone excited,all but me.Lynn was probably going to go again and not me.

"That's great guys!"Lacey said.

"This calls for some celebrating!"Jimmy said.

"You celebrate every time we find out we're going on tour."Val said shaking her head.Jimmy just walked into the kitchen and came back with a armful of beer.

"Drinking game!"He yelled setting the beer down on the coffee table.

I stood up and made my way down the hall without anyone seeing once they started.I walked into the room that had a piano,Jimmy's drum set,and a few guitars.My guitar and my violin were in there currently and I wanted to play the piano. I sat on the piano bench and started to play 'Warmness on the Soul',thinking of Zacky.

"I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you."

I sang as I finished.I stood and picked up my violin and tuned.I started afterlife after putting the CD in and changing it to number four.I played to opening and started my own arrangement of the song.Sometimes I played the guitar part,sometimes it sound like the vocals,and sometimes it had the drum rhythm. I finished to song and put my violin down,picking up my Les Paul.I played around on it untill Leana said er and Jimmy were going to bed.I followed them up and went to bed myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Violin-
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/instruments/red2.jpg

IT"S SPARKLY!!