Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Leaving

Why are lawyers so boring? My mother lawyer, Mr. Tyler was sitting at the dining room table with Lynn and I.

"So the house is Lilliayn's when she turns 18 and Lynn gets your mother personal items. You both get half of her savings.That's all. It you need help financially just give me a call."

"Thanks."

"Now for you you are going to live with since the court will not let you live alone until you are 18."

"Let me guess. Aunt Faara or Candy?? Maybe Uncle Timmy?"

"No. It was your mother's wish for you to live with you father after she died. She asked me and i took the liberity of finding him."

"What!" Lynn shouted.

"Lynn,please stay calm. I know this is hard for you. But it's what Heather wanted. I called him and your mother and I explained everything to him. You are moving tomorrow. I suggest packing and then getting some rest. Have a good evening." He left without another word. I walked upstairs and pulled out my old back-pack and then started to fill it with clothes. In the middle of doing so, I turned on Avenged Sevenfold's self-titled album and sang along.

About an hour later, I had all my clothes packed along with cd's, movies, pictures that kind of stuff.I decided to leave my posters up on the wall cause i could always get more. With that thought i collasped onto my bed and stared at the Avenged Sevenfold Poster I had on the ceiling. I smiled at it. I love Avenged. I've always had a thing for Zacky V, and The Rev has always been my hero. I don't know but he just seen really awesome and he doesn't let shit get ot him. He's like God. I sighed and closed my eyes and-letting to music get the best of me-drifted to sleep.

I woke up around 6 the next morning. I sat up and streched than grabbed some clothes and walked out of my room and into the bathroom. After a quick shower, i dried off and got dressed.

I then procedded down stairs where Lynn was eating some toast.

"Mr. Tyler is following us there. Let's go. It's almost 8 anyways."

"Okay." I looked at the clock. Yeah, 7:37 is almost 8. Anyways I went upstairs, grabbed my things and then went downstairs and to the car. i threw my shit in the trunk and then got into the passanger seat.I clicked my seatbelt into place the placed my earbuds into my ears and let Green Day drown everything out.Lynn soon got in and started the car and followed Mr.Tryler out of the drive way.

'Huntington,here comes your worst nightmare,' I thought.