Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Prom Night

"My fucking god."We heard Jimmy say downstairs.

"What's that all about?"Jinny shrugged and I followed her down.We got to the doorway for the living room and pecked around the corner.Lynn was there in the middle of the room,with everyone staring at her in awe.

I quickly turned and went back to my room, Jinny in tow. I knelt in front of my stereo and put in Simple Plan and changed it to 'Welcome to My Life'.I turned it up and loud as it could go and hit play.

I took a huge breath and screamed out in frustration.Once,then again after other breath.Jinny turned the music down and then hugged me.

"It's okay.Let's go to my house.We can hang out with the guys before we go eat,'kay?"I nodded and turned the stereo off.We went downstairs and into the living room.

"I'm leaving."I said as I rounded the corner.

"Have fun."Matt said.Syn nodded.

"Don't get into too much trouble."Johnny said.Jimmy didn't say anything.He just took another picture of Lynn.

"Lily?Can we see you in the kitchen?Jinny too!"Lacey said.So We headed to the kitchen and were met by Val,Michelle,Gena,Lacey and Leana.

"You two look beautiful."Val gushed.Michelle and Lacey smiled along with Gena.Leana held up a camera and Jinny scooted closer to me.We both smiled as she took a few pictures of us. The girls were fussing over Jinny so Leana pulled me over to talk for a second.

"I overheard Zacky asking you tonight."

"Is that okay?I mean he's like a brother to Jimmy and all."

"As long as Jimmy doesn't know...Just be careful with Zacky.I'm not saying he's a bad guy-he's a real sweetheart-but please,be careful.And have fun tonight."

"I will..."I said before sighing.

"Mom?"Leana gave me a questioning glance.

"Can I stay at Jinny's house tonight?I mean i think it would be easier that way."

"Go ahead."She smiled.I told Jinny I'd met her outside and she walked through the back door.I went to my room,grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes into along with a hairbrush and and toothbrush.I walked down and outside.I got into Jinny's car and she drove off to her house.Once there we walked in and to the living room.

"Good.You're here.Now Jinny,you stand with Adam and Lily stand in between Jake and Jayden."

I looked over the guys before doing so.Jakob was wearing a white button-up,blue vest with a matching tie,and black jeans.Adam had on a red button-up,black vest,tux jacket and black skinny jeans.Jayden like Jake was wearing a white button-up,a green vest and loose tie,black skinny jeans and a fedora.

I stood next to him and Jayden draped his arm over my shoulders.His lips formed a grin as he made a peace sign with his other hand.His mom took a ton of pictures of us.One of us by ourselves and then one with everyone else,and multiple group ones too.

"I wish I could be the one,
The one who won't care at all
But bei-"My phone rang out.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lily.Where are you guys going to eat at?"

"I don't know.Hold on."I pulled the phone from my ear and asked.

"I want pizza.California Pizza Kitchen!It's closest!"Jayden exclaimed.I laughed and put the phone back to my ear.

"Jayden wants to go to California Pizza Kitchen because he's weird,and no one objects so i guess that's were we're going."

"Okay,I'll meet you there.Bye."He hung up before I could reply and I put my phone into Jayden's pocket. We left right after that.Jayden and Jake went to get there dates(surprisingly) and Adam drove to CPK.

_ ___ _ _ __ __ _ __ __ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _

Right after we pulled into a parking space and got out,Jake pulled up right next to us and got out along with Jayden and two girls I didn't know.

"Guys meet Aimee,my date."Aimee was kinda tall and had dark blond hair with brown eyes wearing a blue,thin-strapped,smooth dress.She smiled and said hey.

"And this is Hailey."Jayden said.Hailey was also somewhat tall and had light brown hair and matching eyes wearing a green strapless dress that flared out.

"What's up?It's really nice to meet you guys!I've heard a lot about you!"She seemed to be just like Jayden and that made me smile.

"Let's go eat!"Jayden said.As he did a familiar car pulled in next to Jake's car.The black haired male got out and turned to us.He smiled at me and walked over.

"Hey Lily."He said.

"Hi."I said looking him over.Whoa is all I had to say.Zacky had on white button-up that wasn't tucked in and his sleeves had been rolled up to his elbows,black vest,black bow tie and black skinny jeans as well along with black and white Vans.He had in all his piercings and his hair was the way it usually was and so was his eyeliner.

"Let's go!"Jayden ran off into the building along with Hailey.We followed behind them and were quickly show to a booth toward the back.We ordered and waited.I swear we would have gotten kicked out if it weren't for Zacky.Jayden,Jake and Hailey kept yelling and shouting random things after drinking two Mountain Dew's apiece.

"We should get going.It's almost eight."Adam said getting up.We paid then left.I got into Zacky car after Zacky and he grabbed something out of the backseat.He took it out of the box and asked for my wrist.I held out my right wrist and he slid something onto it.I looked down to see it was corsage.I looked up and smiled at Zacky.

"Thank you."I said softly.He pulled out and headed towards the school.

"You know you look really beautiful tonight."He said making me blush.

"T-thanks.You don't look too bad yourself."I teased making him smile. We soon got to the school and Zacky parked the car.He quickly got out and opened my door.He held out his hand and I gladly took it before he helped me from the car, closing my door.The guys and their dates walked over.

"Wait."I said.I ran over to Jinny's car and grabbed my van.I walked back over and smiled as Jinny glared at me while we walked in.We presented our ticket and found a table to sit at.

"Let's dance!"Jinny and Aimee yelled then dragged Adam and Jake to the dance floor.Hailey and Jayden laughed and followed.

"Want to?"Zacky said in my ear.I gulped looking at everyone.

"Don't loose me."I said back.He chuckled and laced his fingers with mine making my heart race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour or so the DJ stopped for a minute.

"Alright.Time to change things up.I want some to get up here and play some tunes."He wasn't even finished with his sentence when Jayden ran up there. He handed the headphones over to Jay and Jay clicked a song.'Just Dance' came on.So that's what we did.After that 'Bat Country' came on.We started jumping up and down and even try starting a mosh pit.

"Can't you help me? As I'm startin' to burn
(All alone)
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction
My confidence is leaving me on my own
(All alone)
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention

As I adjust to my new sights
The rarely tired lights will take me to new heights
My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite
Tomorrow might not make it but everything's all right!"

We screamed along with the song.After the song we went to sit down,laughing as 'American Idiot' played.

I took off the Mary janes i had on and was getting ready to put on my vans when some girl came over.

"Hi.I was wondering if you would like to dance?"She asked Zacky.I frowned knowing probably would.

"Thanks but no.I've got a date."

"You mean you are actually here with Lily?Hahahaha"She laughed.

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Psh.Whatever."She walked away and I looked down as Zacky turned to me.That wasn't the first time that had happened either.Seven other girls had asked him as well. He walked over and knelt in front of me.He cupped my chin and lifted it.My eyes met with his wonderful green ones that were full of concern.

"What's up Lily?"He asked.

"You probably wanted to go dance with her and didn't cause you're here with me.It's okay if you do Zacky.I understand if you want to dance with another girl."I said.

"Lily.You're the only one here I wanna dance with right now. The only girl on earth that I wanna dance with."He smiled and I smiled back.I put on my shoes,laced them and allowed Zacky to pull me back to the group.

"My feet hurt."Hailee whined resting her head on Jayden's shoulder when we got outside after we all decided to leave.

"Mine too."Aimee agreed then yawned."Let's get outta here.See ya guys around."She said sliding into the car.

"Do you wanna come over?"Zacky asked me softly.I nodded while blushing then walked over to JInny's car and grabbed my stuff.

"What're you doing?"Jinny asked me.

"I'm staying at Zacky's house."I smiled as did she.

"Be careful."She winked making blush again.

"Jin! Nothing's going to happen."I said.

"Whatever you say.Night guys!"Jinny said then got into her car.I got my phone from Jayden and said goodnight to everyone.I got into Zacky car and he drove off.

********************************%**************************@********************

Zacky unlocked the front door and we walked in.I put my stuff down by the door,followed him into the kitchen and sat at the coner.I watched as he hit the play button on his answering machine and then opened the fridge.

"1st message-'Hey man.It's Matt.Just wondering where you are cause you're not picking up either of your phones.call me later.'"Zacky deleted the massage then handed me a can of Pepsi.I took a sip then yawned after i swallowed.

"Wanna watch a movie?"I nodded and trailed Zacky up the stairs after i grabbed my bag.He walked into his room as I went to the bathroom and changed into a black wife beater and a pair of red plaid pajama pants.I left my bag in the bathroom and turned the light off making my way to Zacky's room.Once in there I laid down on the bed as Zacky looked for a movie.He finally picked one,put it in and laid down next to me after killing the lights.

I made an little whimpering sound as the menu showed on the screen.Nightmare on Elm's Street.

"What?"He said as he hit play.

"I've never seen this."

"It's okay."He said pulling the blanket over us.

About half way through I was freaked out.

"Oh god!" I screamed at what was happening.Zacky wrapped his arms around me as I hid my face in his chest.He paused the movie and gently rocked me.

"Shh.It's okay.I'm sorry.I didn't know it would scare you that much."Zacky cooed in my ear.

"It's alright."I murmured.He turned on the lamp that was on his beside table and then turned the TV off.

"You sure you're gonna be okay Lily?"He said holding me at arms length.

I nodded looking at him.His eyes glanced away from mine as if he was thinking about something.They met mine again after a moment or two and they had a nervous glint to them.He slowly pulled me back to him and then his lips collided with mine.After a few seconds he started to pull away but I pushed my lips back to his.He immediately answered and wrapped his arms around my waist,pulling me into his lap.My hands found their way up to his neck and into his hair as his tongue swept over my bottom lip.After a second,I parted my lips sightly and his tongue entered my mouth.After two or three minutes we pulled away to breathe.I could feel the heat of a blush on my face as Zacky rested his forehead against mine.

"Wow."He breathed causing me to blush more.He gave me one more peck on the lips before laying back down.I laid down beside his and his arms snaked around me.I smiled as he pulled the covers over us and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lynn's dress for anyone who cares

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii246/vampire_girl2000/things for stories/img0.jpg?t=1249429812.

The guys-
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33668016
left to right-Jayden,Jake,Zacky,Adam