Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Day After

"OW!That hurt!"I cried as I sat up rubbing my head.

"You okay?"Zacky asked,looking down at me from the bed.I nodded.I looked up at him smiling,remembering last night.

"I'm going to take a shower."I said standing up.

"'Kay.What you you want for lunch.Cause it's already eleven."

"Whatever is fine.I don't really care."I said stalking out of his bedroom and into the bathroom.I took a fifteen minute shower then got dressed in a black A7X shirt and light skinny jeans.I bounded into the kitchen and sat down next to Zacky and started eating.

"Are you busy today?"He asked after swallowing.I shook my head while taking a bite of the chicken nuggets i had."Alright."We finished eating then Zacky dropped me off."I'll be over later."I nodded and walked into the house but not before Zacky gave me a quick kiss.I strode into the kitchen and sat on the counter.Leana turned around and smiled.

"Did you have fun last night?"

"Yep.The best night of my life so far."we smiled at each other and Leana turned back to the stove.

"Have you stared packing?"

"No i didn't have time yesterday."

"You better do it soon.The dates got bumped up so we leave Tuesday."

"Wait.'We'? You're going too?"I asked.She nodded and i made a satisfied yes."I'm going to go pack."I said jumping from the counter and bounded up the stairs.I grabbed a suite case once i was in my room and packed a month worth of stuff into it along with a travel pack with necessary things.That took twenty minutes or so.I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out,flipping it open.

Hot Topic?

~jay~

I read the message then replied with a sure.I shoved my phone back into my pocket then grabbed my wallet.I put that in my back pocket as I made my way to the dining room.I sat down by Leana.

"May I go to the mall with Jayden?I think he wants to bug Jake while he works.And I also didn't get to see him before i woke up."

"Sure.Wait...I never asked you if you could drive."

"I can and I pretty good at it too.It's just that I don't like driving."

"Okay.Do you want me to take you?"

"No that's okay."

"Okay.Here are the keys."She handed me the keys and i said thank you.I got up and went to the car.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>><

"Oh,Jakey!"I heard as I waltzed in the entrance of the store.I smiled and hopped onto the counter.

"Hey guys."I called out.

"Lily!"Jayden said running from the back of the store.I laughed.

"What's up?"

"Nothing.Guess what happened last night?"He smirked.

"I don't want to know."I said disturbed.

"You're sick!"He yelled smacking my arm.I simply laughed."So what happened with you and Mr.V?"He asked.

I blushed."We watched a movie."

"And made out."He said.My eyes widened.

"How did you know??!"I said in a hushed tone.

"You blushed.And you just said you did."He smirked.

"Dammit."He chuckled.

"How was it?"

"Breathtaking."I sighed.

"I bet.Guess would got laid last night?"He said loudly in the direction of the back room.Jake ran out and tackled him

"Shut up!"He said getting up.

"Oh Jake.It's okay.So you got laid last night.Who cares?"Jayden said standing
"I did too.".Jake just shrugged.

"Guys,guess what?"They looked at me,waiting."I get to go on tour.We leave Tuesday."

"That's awesome!"They said.

"But we won't get to see you for awhile."Jakob said sadly.I forgot about that.

"I know.I wish there was some way you guys could come with me."We sat in silence for a few minutes before Jake spoke.

"Maybe if we drive ourselves.Like we follow the bus in a van or something.That way we could come with you."

"They do need an opening act."I said thinking.

"We could play!"Jay said.

"Yeah but we just cover songs.I don't think we could write seven or eight songs in four days."Jake said.I nodded agreeing with him.

"What if we perform,but not musically?"Jayden said hesitantly like he was still thinking when he said it.

"You mean like act?"Jayden nodded."That's the best idea you've ever had Jay!"Jake said hugging him.I jumped up and hugged him too.

"You're a genius."I whispered in his ear.I let her go and he had a grin on his face that said 'Yeah,I know.'

"We just have to see what the band thinks of it."Jake said.

"Come over tonight.I think everyone will be there."They nodded and i told them i would see them later.As I walked out to the car I thought.

'What if they say no?That they hate the idea?.....the only thing we can do is hope that they do say yes'
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/day_after/set?id=33710318