Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Good News

"Hey,guys."Jake called out.

"What,man?Adam asked.

"What if they say no?"

We were silent for a minute. The triplets,Adam and I were all in my room while the guys were downstairs talking over our skit idea for the tour.We would do something for three minutes after the opening band,All of the Above,and then Avenged would come out and play. They had been talking it over for the last twenty minutes now.

"Then they say no and at least we tried."Adam shrugged,as there was a knock on my door followed by Johnny entering my room.

"C'mon."He motioned for us to follow so we did.Once we were down stairs,we stood in the doorway. Zacky shot me a sly smile,which made me blush a bit and smile back,but I don't think anyone noticed.

"So,we talked about it."Matt started.

"And it looks like we're gonna have to pull some strings to get another tour bus."Syn smiled.

"Fuck yeah!" We said in unison,Jay and I pumping our fists into the air.

"Thank you guys."Adam smiled at them.The rest of us nodded.

"It's not a problem,guys.It should be interesting."Johnny smiled as Matt walked out of the room.I sat down on the only empty spot on the couch by Brian as he made a comment.

"Tour's in three days.Stop standing around and go fuckin pack."He laughed at my four friends after his comment.Their eyes had widen in realization.

"Get to it!"

"Later Lils!"I heard everyone but Jinny shout as they raced to the door.