Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Halo

"Dudes!"Jayden whined sounding like Beast Boy from Teen Titans."I think we're lost again."

"Dammit!That's the fourth time this week we've gotten lost!And twice in one day!"Jinny yelled. the crowd laughed and we all turned to face them.

"Holy shit!!"We yelled in unison.

"Where the fuck did you all come from?!"Jake asked.

"Jake,it's obvious were they came from."Adam started.

"Okay then we did they come from?"Jake asked crossing his arms.

"You see Jake,we two people love each other or just want to fu-"I said but was cut off.

"Hey!I know that,you stupid!And there could be kids here that don't!"He yelled.

"So?They're going to learn about it sooner or later."I shrugged.

"Whatever let's just get out of here."Jake said stomping off stage.

"Wait up!"Jinny yelled running after him.

"Don't get lost!"I said running after Jayden and Adam who ran after Jinny.Adam and I walked back on stage a minute later on the other side.

"Ads,we're lost again."I said.Then the curtain closed. We made our way over to the side stage and were greeted by Jinny and Val. Jinny gave Adam a quick kiss before they walked off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we just finished the third show and I was hot and sweaty and it felt gross.

"I need a shower."I said in the dressing room waiting for Synyster to get out. I sat down next to Zacky on the couch and rested my head on his shoulder."Where did everyone go?"I asked.

"I don't know.I think they went to the bar across the street."

"Why didn't you go?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"He opened his mouth to start but Brian walked out.

"See you guys later.We're across the street if you need anything."He said then left.

"Anyways...About the other night.I was thinking that maybe we could have a replay of it."He said not looking at me.

"Zacky?"I said making him look up.

I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss.He smiled and pushed his lips on mine,his snake bits cool against my skin.He put one hand on my hip and the other one on the small of my back.He pushed me closer to him as his tongue ran over my lips.Reflexively I parted my lips for him to push his tongue in.As his tongue wondered my mouth he pushed me down, crawling over me.Zacky then pulled away and kissed my cheek,then my jaw,and then my neck as my arms fell from his neck.He pushed my sleeve down a little and roughly kissed the exposed skin of my shoulder.

"Oww."I whined.Zacky shot up and looked at me worried.

"I'm sorry.Did that hurt?"

"Only a little cause of your snake bits,but it's okay."He gently smiled and lowered his head back to my shoulder were he kissed it gently three times.Then he started sucking in the same place.I gave out a small moan and blushed,not knowing I was capable of that. He raised his head again smirking.

"Was that a moan?"My blush deepened as I nodded slightly.He just put his lips back and started sucking and licking that spot,making me moan again.After a minute he kissed back up to my lips and shoved his tongue in my mouth again.I pushed it out of my mouth and my tongue into his.I felt him smirk again as he let my tongue wander his mouth.After a few minutes,I pulled away winded.

"I need a drink."Zacky said getting up.I sat up and watched him grab a water and gulp half of it down."Umm..we should probably get going.They might think something's going on."

"Zacky?"I said in a hushed tone as he walked toward the door.

"Yeah?"He asked kneeling before me. I looked at my lap.

"does...Does this mean anything....or is it just a spur of the moment thing?"He lifted my chin up and I looked at him.

"Does it mean anything to you?"I nodded.He smiled and kissed me again."good.'cause it does to me too.Tomorrow,me and you.After the set.Wanna grab a bite to eat?"

I nodded and he stood up."good.Take a shower.You said you needed one.I'll see you later."

He walked off after giving me another kiss.I got up grabbed the pajamas I brought in and took a three minute shower.Talk about quick.I got dressed and then headed to the bus after gathering my dirty clothes and violin.I threw my dirty clothes in the growing pile and threw my shoes by my bed.I sat my violin in the front and the went to the back.I grabbed a controller and popped in Halo three after logging in and starting the game up,I hit the join session and waited while i grabbed a headset.I plugged it in and adjusted it on my head.

"One question,are you a guy or a girl?"The dude asked."Cause I can't really tell by you tag,A7Xone."

I looked at the screen.^A7Xone^-aka me-and dixiediarrhea.

"A girl.What's up with the gamer tag,dixiediarrhea?"

"Hahaha...my dog."He laughed.a couple of his guests joined the game and we started.

"Woot!"One of the guys said.I laughed and agreed.

"So what's your name,A7Xone?"the first dude asked.

"Lily."

"Nice to meet you Lily!Take that Bob!"the third dude finally spoke.

"Fuck you!"Bob exclaimed.

"Now,now.You shouldn't you that language around kids.She's probably only like thirteen or something."Number two said.

"Let's find out.Lily how old are you?"

"I'm almost eighteen."I said as I got last man standing.

"Oh okay.See so fuck you."Bob said as I blocked off an area.Yet they still busted in and got me.

"Good game kid." The second said.

"Thank you."I said as the next round started.

"So Lily.Where do you live?"

"Huntington Beach.I'm on tour right now with my dad's band."

"Awesome!I love tour.Ahh,good times."The second one said.

"Are you guys in a band?"

"Yeah,pretty famous and well known.We're in the process of recording a new album right now."

"Cool."

"dammit.Stop doing that Mikey!"

"Hahaha...die brother!"Mikey replied.Wait.Mikey,brother,Bob,band?Oh my god.

"Oh my Gerard."I said.

"Yeah?"He said.

"I wasn't talking to you.It's what I say instead of 'Oh my god.'and Holy shit!I'm taking to half of My Chemical Romance!"I realized.They laughed.

"Are you a fan?"bob asked.

"Yeah,huge fan."

"Yo bitches!" another voice chimed in.

"Hahaha...Hey Frankie.Meet Lily."

"HI LILY!"frank said.

"H-hi Fr-Frankie."I shuddered.

"Awww..she already knows!"He whined."Oww!That hurt Gee!"I giggled.

"Yeah I know you guys.You're an inspiration to my friends as well as myself."I said.

"That's very nice to hear."Gerard said."What do you play?"

"Well,I mainly play violin and guitar."

"Sweet?Who inspired you to play?"

"Actually.Frank did."I said shyly.

"Awww...I have to meet you in person!!"Frank said.

"Maybe sometime.I think we stop in Jersey sometime with the next few weeks."

"Wait what?"

"I'm on a tour bus right now.Touring with my dad."

"Who's your dad?"Mikey asked.

"Ummm...The Rev from Avenged Sevenfold."I told them.

"DUDE!I never knew The Rev had a kid!"Gerard shouted.

"Kids."I corrected."I have a twin sister.And he never knew he did until a few moths ago."I explained.

"Ooohhhhhhh..."Frank said.

"LILS!!WE'RE BACK!! WHERE ARE YOU??!"Jake shouted.I switched the mic off for a second.

"In the back!" I turned it back on and Jake walked in.

"Hey.Halo awesome.mind if i join?"I shook my head and he grabbed a controller and mic.

"Guys?My friends gonna join okay?"

"Sure."Jake singed on and joined the session in progress. is online popped up on screen and then went away.

"What's up,Jakey007?"

"Nothing much?"

"Cool.Do you like MCR?"Gerard asked randomly.

"Who the fuck doesn't?You'd have to be a boring ass prep not to like one of the best bands ever."

"good to know people thin highly of us,right Frank?"Jake got a confused look on his face.

"Right Gerard."I could tell by his voice that frank was grinning.Jake turned to me and turned both our mics off.

"We're playing with My Chem?"I nodded."HOLY SHIT!!!THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!"

"Relax,Jake."I said.He took a breath,smiled and turned our mics back on.

"So what's up..dudes?"Jake said.

"Hey!That's my line!"Mikey said.

"I know.Just felt like saying it."Jake smiled.We played for an hour before we got really tired.

"Dudes!It's one o'clock.I'm going to bed." Gerard said then yawned."'Night guys."we all said good night and he left.

"What happened to Frank?"Jake asked.

"He passed out five minutes ago."bob stated.

"Okay.Well.I'm going to sleep too."

"Later Jake."Mikey said."Good Night Lily."

"good night Mikey.You too Bob."I said.

"'Night"We left the party and then I got a message.

dixiediarrhea wants to be your friend. I hit accept then turned off the xbox.Me and Jake walked out of the back room and crawled into bed after i took my meds.