Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Ice Cream

Chap. outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34338859
_______________________________________________________________________

"Thank you,Jersey!"We walked off stage and then headed to the dressing room.I sat sown next to Frank as I put my headphones in.I scrolled down to LeATHERMOUTH,because i was in the mood for it.I hit play all and rested my head on Frank's shoulder.

"We need a doctor, a fucking doctor
They're coming in through the windows
and breaking through all the boards I nailed up."

I listened until Frank tapped the top of my head.I looked at him and he pointed to the door.I glanced at the door and took one of my earbuds out.Three girls who looked about twenty,give or take a year were standing there.

"This is so awesome.I've always wanted to meet you guys."Said the one with light brown hair.I felt Frank grab my other earbud and put it in his ear. He gave a small and quiet laugh and listened.

"They're coming up through the floor boards.
I got enough ammo but I should have prayed for more guts.
I don't care what you think, I just care how you shoot.
They don't care who you are
They just care how sweet the blood."

I tuned out the others and the three girls meeting the band,as Frank and I head banged a little.The song changed and Frank took my zune looking through it.HE picked 'The ghost of you(live MTV)' and put my zune back on my lap.I grabbed the guitar that was setting next to the couch and started playing the song after restarting it.After the song finished i sat the guitar down and Frank hugged me.I hugged back and let go..A little bit later,I saw Zacky get up and walk out with the girl that had long dark brown hair.Confusion swept over me,and must have shown on my face because Frank pulled me up and outside ito the cold air.

"Let's go for a walk.But you might wanna get a jacket."I nodded and we walked over to the bus.Frank waited outside while i sat my zune on my bed and searched for a hoddie.Once I found one,i pulled it on and zipped it,then headed outside.Frank laughed when I walked out.

"Shut up.It's the only one I could find and it's very comfortable."I said gesturing to my Black Parade hoddie.He just smiled and we started walking.

"Is something going on with you and Zacky?"

I sighed."I don't know.I do know that i think I'm in...love with him."

"It'll be okay,Lil."He smiled.I smiled back as we crossed the street and into a park were we proceeded to sit on the swings.

"Thanks for listening to me Frank."

"Anytime kid.Hey.What do ya say to ice cream?"I nodded."Alright!What kind?I'll go get it and leave you to think alone for a few minutes.You probably want that don't you?"

"Yeah,i do.Ummm...cookies n cream,please"I smiled,as he nodded before running across the street.Gently swinging back and forth,i thought about Zacky and what Frank had said on our walk.I giggled when I saw Frank waving at me from inside the ice cream shop before waving back.He came out after a few more minutes and handed me one of the cones.We ate at the park then decided it was time to head back.

"Thank god,I was beginning to worry."I heard once Frank and I entered the room.

"Sorry,Re-Dad."

"What did you call me?"Jimmy asked after a second.

"Dad?" I questioned before a huge grin appeared on his face.He pulled me into a tight hug before suggesting that we all head back to hte hotel.

Zacky had made it back to hte hotel room before I did,so I just knocked.HE opened the door with a smile,pulling me into the room and kissing me while wrapping me in his arms.

"Zacky?I need a shower." I said.He gave me another kiss and let me go.I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom closing the door.I started the shower and got undressed.I stepped in and pulled the curtain closed.

Once I felt content,i turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me.I stepped out and dried off,then got dressed in a black batman tee and batman pajama pants.I towel dried my hair and then walked out turning the light off.I walked over to the small table in the room after seeing a piece of paper on it.I picked the paper up and read it.

Lily,

went to go talk to the Rev.

Zacky

I grabbed the key that was on the table and walked out of the room to Jimmy and Leana's room.I knocked on the door and waited.A few seconds later Leana opened the door and hugged me again.She pulled me into the room and closed the door.

"Did you need something?"She asked.I shook my head.

"No just wanted to see what was up?"Jimmy and the guys were busy talking so i turned to Leana.

"Do you think I should show him?"I asked quietly.She smiled and nodded.I turned around and saw them looking at me."What?"

"Nothing.So what's up Lily?"Synyster asked.

"Not much.I just wanted to show Dad something."I said.the guys nodded knowing what i was talking about.

"So show me."He said.I pulled my wrist out quickly this time and turned it over."What?There's nothing there."I looked down and blushed.

"Wrong wrist Lily."Matt said.

"Shut up."I said and held out my left wrist.I watched Jimmy look at it and trace his fingers over it.

"When did you get this?"He asked.

"This is what i wanted to show that one day at the barbecue."I said.He looked up,smiling and crushed me into his chest."Can't breathe!"He quickly let me go.

"Why didn't you show me before?"I shrugged.

"didn't feel right,i guess."He laughed and shook his head.

"Alright.everyone out.I'm going to bed."He said.We mumbled under our breath and walked out.Everyone said good night to each other and went to their rooms.Right as Zacky opened the door,I got tackled to the ground by two people.

"Just wanted to say Good Night!"Jay yelled.

"What he said!"Jake nodded.

"I love you guys."I said.They hugged me again and said they loved me too.After that they let me go to my room.When we were inside Zacky scooped me up and we laid on the bed.

"finally."He sighed.He pushed his lips to mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth.After a minute he trailed down and kissed my neck.He stopped and kissed my lips again."Good night,baby."He said pulling the blanket over us.I popped an Ambien in mouth and swallowed it then fell asleep.