Status: Somewhat Active

This Might Do Me Some Good

Offical

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34139204
_____________________________________________________________________

"Why is it so cold?!"Jinny yelled shivering.

"Because we're in Canada."I said.

"So?"

"Wait....Canada?"Jayden asked.I nodded."YEAH!!CANADIAN BACON BITCHES!!"He said pumping his fist into the air.

"All Canadian bacon is is ham."Adam replied.

"Yeah.but it's kick ass ham."Jayden grinned.

"Whatever let's get the fuck outta here.I'm freezing!"Jinny whined throwing her arms in the air.

We walked off and I ran to the dressing room where i threw on a long sleeve shirt and then my green leopard shirt.I ran back and grabbed my violin from Dad and we went on stage.We played an awesome show and then went to the buses.Only one more week left of tour.I was happy about that.

"You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hos-"

"Hello?"

"Lily!What's up?"

"Hey Frank!We just finished an awesome show."

"Sweet.Do you wanna play some Left 4 Dead with Gerard and me?"

"I would but I'm kinda tired.Tomorrow?"

"sure.Night Lily."He hung up and Zacky walked onto the bus.

"Hey Zee.What's up?"

"Looking for the most wonderful person on this bus."He smiled.I kissed him,quickly pulling away before the others got on the bus.Jinny walked over and played 'Dear God from Jayden's laptop.Zacky gave a questioning look.

"We do this every night.We started it about a week ago because we all miss Huntington."Jake said.

"I'm staying with you guys tonight."Zacky said."And one of you can go over to the other bus."

"Me!I am.I can not stand being on this bus anymore!"Lynn said coming out from the back. Lynn said coming out from the back.After she grabbed a bag and threw stuff into it.She left the bus as Jason came on.

"Ready to go,guys?"We all said some form of yes and then we headed off.I climbed into my bunk and read for a little while before my curtain sled open to reveal Zacky.I scooted over and he got in,closing the curtain behind him. He snaked his arms around me and pulled me to him.He gave me a lingering kiss and then pulled away.

"Zacky?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it safe to say we're together?"

"Of course.We wouldn't be doing this if we weren't."

"OKay.Just wondering."

"How long has it been?"

"two months.If you count the night since prom as our first night together."

"I can do that.Two months."He kissed me again and I yawned."Tired?"He smiled as I nodded.I grabbed my pills and put one in my mouth.I took a swig from my water bottle and laid down."Night baby."

"Night,love."I said and fell asleep ten minutes later.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"LILY!"I heard Val yell from outside the bus.I stood up and went to see what she wanted.

"We're taking you shopping for your Birthday tomorrow!Let's go."

I let her drag me to the car and got in along with Jinny,Lynn,Lacey,and Leana.We drove to the mall and went in.They dragged us in Wet Seal first and got Lynn a bunch of stuff.

"Hey Lily!Look at this!"I heard Lacey say.I looked over and saw a blue and black corset top in her hands.
"I'm not one for corsets."I said.

"Oh c'mon.It's cute!You can wear it tonight for the last concert of this tour!"I sighed and let her buy it.

The pulled me from store to store finding things that they thought i would like and buying them.I doubt I would wear any of it more than once.The bought me three skirts,and a few more shirts and a vest.After lunch we went back to the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.....ANd I'm pleased to tell you,I'm finally getting off my ass and updating.